New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3180: Vectors and matrices in MQL5 and improved usability - page 2

Hi,

Last Beta version, was working OK.

Since I've downloaded the new release, my EA does not work anymore.

I still have to figure out what's going wrong.

Great !

Hi, after the update the Expert Advisor I have been working one has different backtest results from previously. Also more importantly when I use visual strategy tester it runs extremely slowly, it was working perfectly fine last week. what has happened?

Today new version of MT5 loaded into my computer but nearly 95 percent of my indicators stopped working.

huseyinsenyurt #:
Today new version of MT5 loaded into my computer but nearly 95 percent of my indicators stopped working.
Maybe you just have to re-compile them, have you tried it?

Carl Schreiber #:
Maybe you just have to re-compile them, have you tried it?

Hi,

huseyinsenyurt #:

I also have this fault. E.g. the standard RSI indicator does not work anymore. It does not show a graph. And an EA using it can not load RSI indicator (error code 4805). Is it working for someone else?

Now that MQL5 have the matrix library,  I recommend that MT5 develop built-in machine learning library to meet the needs of The Times.  

Yu Zhang #:
Now that MQL5 have the matrix library,  I recommend that MT5 develop built-in machine learning library to meet the needs of The Times.  

With a shared project, we could build it together :DDD

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

It seems that in portable mode (&Win10)  playing sound isn't working correctly.

Please see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/388244

PlaySound() no longer plays any .wav files
PlaySound() no longer plays any .wav files
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, after switching from Win7 to Win10 or since b.3180 the function PlaySound() no longer plays any .wav files...

Carl Schreiber #:

It seems that in portable mode (&Win10)  playing sound isn't working correctly.

Please see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/388244

Solved - how, I do not know.

After Win-Update and reboot all wav-files were gone, when I copied them back it worked.

Reason: