Discussion of article "Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part VI): Netting account events"

New article Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part VI): Netting account events has been published:

In the previous articles, we started creating a large cross-platform library simplifying the development of programs for MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 platforms. In the fifth part of the article series, we created trading event classes and the event collection, from which the events are sent to the base object of the Engine library and the control program chart. In this part, we will let the library to work on netting accounts.

Compile the EA, launch it on a hedging account and try the buttons:

Short messages about account events are displayed in the journal, while the chart comment describes the last event that occurred on the account.

Now let's switch to the netting account and launch the test:

In this case, the journal contains entries related to position events that are possible on a netting account only — now new positions are opened, the EA works with a single position. However, the tickets assigned to it are different. This can be seen in the beginning — after the position reversal from Sell #2 to Buy #3.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Please, can I edit my login? 

Ugochinyere Diala:
Please, can I edit my login? 

What are you talking about and what does it have to do with this topic??

Reason: