Discussion of article "Custom Strategy Tester based on fast mathematical calculations"

New article Custom Strategy Tester based on fast mathematical calculations has been published:

The article describes the way to create a custom strategy tester and a custom analyzer of the optimization passes. After reading it, you will understand how the math calculations mode and the mechanism of so-called frames work, how to prepare and load custom data for calculations and use effective algorithms for their compression. This article will also be interesting to those interested in ways of storing custom information within an expert.

For a better understanding of the panel operation, here is its graphical scheme with tooltips: main controls are outlined with frames indicating the class and methods responsible for each group of controls:

Fig. 9. Main controls of the interface

Author: Vasiliy Sokolov

congratulations!

your article is really great! really for professionals ;-))

why don't think to enable standard indicators to work on custom symbold imported as array?

it's really too time-expensive and difficult to rewrite indicatos to work on array

i also developed by myself the code to do virtual trading, and i'd like to use it using virtual indicators too, with similar syntax to original mql5 one

thanks

Share of days for 80% of growth is too low
Files:
Immagine2.gif  73 kb

Will the indicator or expert from the market will work with your strategy tester? Please let me know.
Reason: