Identifying the value of the decimal number

Hi,

can you please advise me how to program EA to identify the value of just specified decimal?

For example Identify 1.43200 as x.xxx00 (something like "LastTwoAreZeros == true").

The only thing I came with is list all the values I want (for example "if Price = 1.43200 || 1.43300 || 1.43100" etc.) but is there a more automated option?

Thank you for the answers.

FrKal

if (NormalizeDouble(Bid,_Digits) == NormalizeDouble(Bid,3))

FrKal:
can you please advise me how to program EA to identify the value of just specified decimal?

For example Identify 1.43200 as x.xxx00 (something like "LastTwoAreZeros == true").

1. Round price to the nearest 10 pips MT4:NormalizeDouble - General - MQL5 programming forum
  2. Then see how close price is to it. Doubles are rarely equal. The == operand. - MQL4 forum

Taras Slobodyanik:
if (NormalizeDouble(Bid,_Digits) == NormalizeDouble(Bid,3))
  1. Doubles are rarely equal. The == operand. - MQL4 forum
  2. Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it. It's use is always wrong

Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it.

Show me where it is written in the documentation for MT4 - MT5.
And then I will follow your advice.

Doubles are rarely equal.

Yes you are right.

Taras Slobodyanik: Show me where it is written in the documentation for MT4 - MT5.
Show me one use where it is correct. It's use is always wrong

@ Taras Slobodyanik: Thank you, it looks very logical, I do not know why I did not see it.

@ whroeder1: Thank you as well. I get your point but have trouble with understand it (MathNearest and such). I will study your comment and try it and hope I will. Thank you, you push me up.

Reason: