ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 3

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till now on look to become more pullback down - I can say this because price was pullback down from that strong support area (near price 1.2357). And I see - searching for Sell OP here now = better as long as the price can not break up again more that 1.2357.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on look to be more bearish I see as long as the price on today move can not break up to the quite strong supply area (1.5715). And, of course, with this condition, I see - the more nice Sell OP here will be more better and use the SL at above the price 1.5715, I see.

USDJPY

Price of USDJPY pair = now move above that strong demand area (79.56). And with this look - I see the probably price to pullback up = yes here. And search for Buy OP with Always using Stoploss line bellow that 79.31 (strong demand) = better idea.

USDCHF

The USDCHF look pullback up from the strong demand area (0.9720). And of course - search for Buy OP = will be more better here. On other word : I can say that price to be more probably bulls (pullback up) as long as the price from top can not break down to the strong that demand (near / bellow 0.9720).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price look still consolidation bellow that strong support area (1.2487). And of course, on my see = as long as the price can not break up again to more that (1.2487) = this will become probably to pullback down first. So, just be aware to ready sell OP with SL above that (1.2487).

GBPUSD

Yes, likely show on EU pair. I see the GU also on more probably to bearish correction first as long as the price can not break up again to that strong support line (near price 1.5789). And with this look, of course - search for nice Sell OP with using stoploss above that 1.5789 = better idea for now. For Additional info : We can see too that TCCI 96 now was give a bearish signal too. So, Yes, searching for nice Sell here now = good idea, I see.

USDJPY

I want to say : Just be careful about price to pullback up = bulls. It's because on several times ago = we see the price pullback up from that strong demand area (near 79.15). So, with this look = searching for next nice probably buy = yes here (with using max. Stoploss bellow that 79.15 price), of course.

USDCHF

Price on the USDCHF pair now still look consolidation above that demand area (near price 0.9618). Just be careful about price more pullback-up as long as the price can not break more down to that strong demand (0.9618). So, on my simple analysis = we can search for nice Buy OP here, then. But of course with always to uses Stoploss. And, I see - The nice and wise SL can be set bellow that strong demand (bellow the price (0.9618) ).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Just be careful about price to become probably pullback down first = if on today move - price from bottom can not break more up to that strong supply area (1.2544). but, if that (1.2544) can be break up too by price from bottom = of course, the more probably to continue bulls here. But, as I said before that probably price to bearish first, yes here as long as the price difficult to break up more the price (1.2544). Let's see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also look on still sideways near that supply area (near price 1.5888). So, as long as that 1.5888 can not be break by price from bottom = of course, the more probably price pullback down first here. On other look, after truly price then can break that 1.5888 (break from bottom) = just be aware about more breakout bulls correction, here. I see.

USDJPY

Price was pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 78.52). So, With this look, of course, more probably price to bulls still can be play here for now = and search for Buy OP, nice idea but with always using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand area (bellow price 78.27).

USDCHF

Probably price to become Correction to bulls also look here - after we see the price now move above that strong Low Fibo (0.9573) or above that Daily Breakout Line (0.8577). Searching for Buy OP better, with using small Stoploss bellow that Low Fib (bellow 0.9573), I see. So, on other word : this pair may continuation bearish after truly that 0.9573 can be break by price from top (with strong bearish candle, then). Let's see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till now still sideways near that strong supply area. So, just be aware about probably price go down as long as the price can not break up more to that strong supply (near price 1.2589). Then, I see - it's will be nice idea to search for Sell OP here with using max. Stoploss above that strong supply (above the price 1.2589).

GBPUSD

After, I see to the chart candle formation now, yes - The GBPUSD pair also on still look to become more bearish as long as the price can not pullback up more to that strong resistance line (near price 1.5892). So, for probably nice today trade = searching for Sell again = better idea with using stoploss above that 1.5892. On my simple look = the max. bearish can be touch to that strong demand (near 1.5795).

USDJPY

The price on this USDJPY pair (till now) still move near that strong demand area (78.35). So, just be aware about more probably bulls / pullback up here as long as the price can not break down again more that (78.35). Search for next nice Buy OP = better action here - with of course, for make a Buy OP then, I see - the nice and wise Stoploss can be set bellow the price (78.35).

USDCHF

The USDCHF also on look to become more probably bulls too = after we see with clear the price can not break more down to the strong demand area (0.9537). And for today trade plan = I see - it's wise to search for nice Buy OP here. On other word, I say that if then = here was formed a nice Bulls candle that can break up more to the 0.9564 = that's good time to search for Buy with SL can be set bellow the strong demand area (bellow the price 0.9537), I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till closed price this week look to pullback up from the demand area (near 1.2511). So, of course, I see the more probably price Up - first - yes, here. Searching for buy OP but with stoploss set at bellow that demand (bellow price 1.2480) = better idea, then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD pair also look probably pullback up from that strong demand (near price 1.5795). On my simple analysis - this could probably more bulls (although just a bulls correction). Then, with this look - of course also searching for nice buy OP here = better idea then. But always to make a SL - I see - the wise SL can be set max. bellow price 1.5788 (bellow that strong demand, of course).

USDJPY

Pullback down look here - the price till closed this week = yes, pullback down from that quite strong supply area (near 78.70). Searching For Sell = wise action then. But, I want to say - that this bearish probability look move with small bearish movement. I mean = the max, bearish target then can touch that 78.52 (strong demand - there). So, just take a small TP here = better, then. I see.

USDCHF

The price now (till closed this week) look difficult to break up = more to that supply area (0.9610). On mys simple look - this of course can pullback down but with small move - and more probably price here then look to sideways first = bellow that supply (0.9604). And take a wait and see action = better, of course.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 27, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

On the Big trend look - I see the price on this EURUSD pair on still nice probably bearish, but of course - the bulls correction can probably appear here (first), after we see the price now on near that demand (1.2493). But, if we plan to quite long time trade - search for sell = better here.

GBPUSD

After, I see - on the big trend (daily TF) = the more probably bearish can be play here. But, on more smaller TF = price try to still consolidation first as long as that strong demand area (1.5795) still can not break by price from top. So, of course, wait and see can more nice idea. Then, The Sell OP look nice to play if truly that 1.5780 (strong demand area) can be break by price from top.

USDJPY

Till I see to the price candle movement now, The trend on this pair still probably can more nice to bulls = if truly the price from bottom, then, can break up to that strong supply area (near 78.84). On simple say = Yes, I see this pair can be nice to be take for start Buy OP after the strong bulls candle here can break up to that 78.84 (strong supply), then.

USDCHF

As was I said on previous analysis - the price on this pair still on look consolidation near / bellow that quite strong supply area (0.9612). Of course - the wait and see action can be better idea. To become more bulls = this pair must break up (first) that strong supply 0.9620. And on other look - if here formed a strong bearish candle - I see this will be a trigger too for bearish correction, then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look to be more bearish, I see. The TCCI 96 still show this bearish. And I see - this pair on more bearish after truly the price from top can break down (with strong bearish candle) to the strong demand area 1.2495, I see.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD pair till now also look on still bearish trend movement. can be see with TCCI 96 that still show us bearish. And to make more this bearish - of course - price candle from top must break down that strong demand (near 1.5786). So, on my simple look = if that 1.5786 was break by strong bearish candle from top = search for next nice sell here = better. Just it.

USDJPY

Price on still sideways but with more probably to more up = if on today movement - the price candle (from bottom) can break that strong supply area (near 78.83). So, if 78.83 was break = this is a simple look to nice searching for good Buy OP (with stoploss bellow that 76.64), I see.

USDCHF

The bulls trend still here. Please Look and try to pay attention to the TCCI 96 on 15M TF = truly = the TCCI still nice show = this bulls. I see the price now want try to archive it's bulls to near next supply area (above the current price now). So, for nice entry - today trade = I see, search for next buy OP here = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Clear, that I see - the bearish here (EURUSD) for probably price movement Now. Look, that price can break down from that strong supply (1.2576). And also we see the TCCI 96 was look support this bearish. So, yes, searching for nice Sell with SL above that 1.2576 = Nice idea here.

GBPUSD

This GBPUSD was likely same with EURUSD pair condition. We see the price for probably today move = here - look to become more bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.5835). So, with this look - of course = searching for next nice Sell OP here = better idea. But, remember to always set3our SL. I see - the nice and wise Stoploss can be place above the price 1.5835 (above that strong supply area), of course.

USDJPY

USDJPY also can more bulls (fir today move) = if truly then price from bottom can break up more to that Resistance (near price 78.63). So, search for Buy OP here can be play after that 78.63 can be break by strong bulls candle here (on today move). let's just wait and see.

USDCHF

The USDCHF for probably today move look to become more bulls. I can say this - it's because price was pullback up from that strong demand area (near price 0.9547). And also the TCCI 96 on 15m TF was look support for this bulls. So, searching for buy here with SL set bellow that strong demand (at about bellow price 0.9547) = better choice, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look pullback up (first). Can be see that price now move pullback up from that quite strong demand area (1.2525). So, for this time = search for Buy (first) = better but with Set for Max. Stoploss bellow that demand (bellow price .2518), I see.

GBPUSD

The bearish still look here (but with more consolidation first, I see). But, of course - if see to the TCCI 96 - the price till now still on nice bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong 61.8 fibo line at 1.5832. And yes, searching for next nice Sell opportunity here = better idea, I see.

USDJPY

The bearish correction still nice look here and of course = searching for Sell again here = better action for now. Look the price was nice pullback down from that strong supply area (78.74). So, I see - as long as the price still can not break up to more that (78.74) = this bearish correction will be still nice play here.

USDCHF

USDCHF on look consolidation with bearish correction first. The price now was out of that supply area 0.9590. Just be aware about bearish correction, fist. But, Yes, the big trend = on my see = still here. And more bulls can be play again here if that strong supply (0.9592 can be break by strong bulls candle here, then).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Nice bearish on yesterday. And now, price look bulls correction first. but please, be aware about more big trend that still nice look bearish - I see, after this bulls correction end, the bearish can be here again to test (for the first test) to the demand area (near price 1.2464). So, search for Nice Sell = better.

GBPUSD

As likely on EU condition, till now, I see this GBPUSD on likely to bulls correction (first). But, please note, it's look just a bulls correction. At the big trend, I still see the nice bearish here. And probably price to more bearish (after that bulls correction end) can be play here = with nearest bearish target to touch that quite strong demand area (near price 1.5753). Search for Sell for today trade = nice idea = with using max. SL above that Pivot (above price 1.5822), I see.

USDJPY

On the more big trend = this pair (USDJPY), this pair still look to be more bulls after we see the price was pullback from that strong demand area (near price 78.45). Then, for now, price was look to re-test again to near that demand. After that re-test (for first time re-test) happen = yes, that also good time to search for nice Buy OP here. Use your Wise MM. The Max. SL for Buy OP can be set bellow the price 78.45, I see. And Good luck for your trade.

USDCHF

The bulls trend still look here. But, of course, the bearish correction to max. near tat pivot (0.9587) can be play first here now. But, truly, on my simple analysis = this pair try to be more bulls to archive it's bulls and to test the strong supply (0.9636). So, search for nice Buy = Good idea here (for today trade), I see.

Regards.

Reason: