Help in creating a simple system

Hello all. I am trying to learn MQL scripting so that I can start coding my strategies. As such, I would really appreciate and would be grateful if somone could help me in creating a simple EMA crossover EA. The rules are really basic. Lets say you have a slow moving average (i.e. 3) and a fast moving average(i.e. 6). A long strategy would be if slow moving average is > fast moving average. Vice versa for short moving average. Stop should be placed at 25 pips and limit at 50.

If someone can kindly help me with programming this strategy, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Raheem

rmsuleman:
Hello all. I am trying to learn MQL scripting so that I can start coding my strategies. As such, I would really appreciate and would be grateful if somone could help me in creating a simple EMA crossover EA. The rules are really basic. Lets say you have a slow moving average (i.e. 3) and a fast moving average(i.e. 6). A long strategy would be if slow moving average is > fast moving average. Vice versa for short moving average. Stop should be placed at 25 pips and limit at 50. If someone can kindly help me with programming this strategy, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone! Raheem

Hi, do u want to make script or EA?

What's the difference?

rmsuleman:
What's the difference?

It is a litle big diferent. Script is made for one operation, than stop and u have to put in on chart manualy for next operation. If u close platform, finish, if u change TF, finish, if u... And EAs for ur system are 100s, only realy know, what u need and than u can see in and learn code. This is the difference.

Marko

'marko [IRL:
;10297']It is a litle big diferent. Script is made for one operation, than stop and u have to put in on chart manualy for next operation. If u close platform, finish, if u change TF, finish, if u... And EAs for ur system are 100s, only realy know, what u need and than u can see in and learn code. This is the difference.Marko

From what I understood, Suleman is looking for an EA here and not a script. The EA he is looking for can be found in coders guru tutorial. Code by code. He can even learn it quite quick.

Reason: