GC-X3M System Provider

Dear FX TDS and RAS members,

I would like to introduce our trading system - "GC-X3M"

Signal ID: 32212

The reason for opening this thread is to provide help and support for clients who decide to participate in our trading activity.

Have a question? Just let me know!

GC-X3M | Rent a Signal

Greedy Cherry System | Myfxbook

Currently we are trading 8 currency pairs

AUDUSD

AUDJPY

AUDCAD

EURUSD

GBPUSD

NZDUSD

USDCAD

USDJPY

All our strategies are based on Daily timeframes which means our positions will remain opened for days/weeks.

If you choose to trade all pairs - the system as it was designed, we advise to have not less than 1k per currency pair if you trade with 10k (mini) lots. Therefore, at present set up your balance should be not less than 8k for mini and 800USD for micro lot.

The profit potential is 100-200 points for each pair per month on a yearly average.

In the future we may add strategies for other currency pairs.

As many of you know, the slipperage has a huge impact on the clients' account if a system provider adopts high frequency trading and securing fast profit/loss.

With GC-X3M this negative effect is eliminated due to the low frequency trading. We do not open and close trades often, in fact, once the trade has been opened it held opened for at least one day. Therefore, your account should almost precisely reflect the original system performance.

New currency pair added: GBPCHF

Currently traded currencies:

AUDUSD

AUDJPY

AUDCAD

EURUSD

GBPUSD

GBPCHF

NZDUSD

USDCAD

USDJPY

Minimum required capital:

USD9000 for mini lot

USD900 for micro lot

Interesting signal, i will keep my eye on it for a while thou.

Of course clients have to get familiar with the trading style in order to get more comfortable when/if real money involved.

To share with you some other details, we open trades at the same time every day, 0:00 GMT so its easy for you to monitor whether there are any technical issues. Also, we never open more than one trade per strategy/currency pair

Note, the GC-X3M equity curve on RAS does not reflect correct values

Why the equity curve difference on RAS? They seem to have some odd stats reporting. Is your equity curve usually above balance? or below? If below, how far? I'm pretty new to forex trading, so I'm wary of large floating drawdowns and am not yet comfortable with substantial risk.

I'm interested in subscribing to your signal, especially because I'm interested in neural networks applied to forex / stocks. Do you have myfxbook stats posted? I'm a little worried about subscribing, because your signal is still very new. That said, your out-of-sample tests look amazing. Can you tell me a little more about your signal to assuage my fears? :P Thanks!

--Devin

Testing for picture 1

Testing for picture 2

Testing for picture 3

Reason: