Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 28

mladen:

Would you mind providing examples when it repaints, since, to my knowledge, that cfb channel does not repaint and there is nothing that needs to be changed in it

I may be mistaken. thanks

tristantsh:
I may be mistaken. thanks

Don't be mislead by the name

CFB has nothing in common with what is known as fractals, and it never repainted

mladen:

Don't be mislead by the name

CFB has nothing in common with what is known as fractals, and it never repainted

Okay Mladen

And what could this indicator SSAofWPR_v1 or similar SSA can be added CFB?
Files:

tristantsh:
Okay Mladen

And what could this indicator SSAofWPR_v1 or similar SSA can be added CFB?

SSA recalculates

Also, where should the ssa be added to cfb (in which case cfb would be made recalculating/repainting too)?

mladen:

SSA recalculates

Also, where should the ssa be added to cfb (in which case cfb would be made recalculating/repainting too)?

I know and I wanted to test it. I am grateful if you create one in two versions namely ssa and ssa end pointed

Hi folks,

I'm trying to programm the cfb code with matlab, but it's not working correctly. My function gives values up to 10000.

Would be awesome if someone could check my code, because I'm very new to programming.

Have a nice day! 

Files:

JuanFran:

Hi folks,

I'm trying to programm the cfb code with matlab, but it's not working correctly. My function gives values up to 10000.

Would be awesome if someone could check my code, because I'm very new to programming.

Have a nice day! 

I don't think that it can be converted in a simple way (quite a few "tricks" specific to mql are used in the code that you are using, applying those in matlab would require similar matlab "tricks" to be applied)

Any newer version of cfb?

nbtrading:
Any newer version of cfb?
No, there is no newer version

mladen:
No, there is no newer version
Hello I have tried to load the latest version and it appears not to work
Reason: