Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 252

banian:
my system is complete i need to test it in demo accounts could any one help me ...wh ever is interested plz putur email id,,,,,,

Hi,

I'm interested too to see your system: attila1492@msn.com

Many thanks!

My email : andron19600@mail.ru Sent me too....thanks

my email : yijomza@gmail.com

pls send to me too.....thank you

banian:
plz post the email id .......i am here to share the system for this thread not for sale.....i want to test it by some and rectify the setting before sale

Hello banian

This my email bermuda34@yahoo.com

banian:
my system is complete i need to test it in demo accounts could any one help me ...wh ever is interested plz putur email id,,,,,,

my email aaconsulting@gmx.ch

Thank you

My Email: ua0qdk@mail.ru

Best regards!

banian:
plz post the email id .......i am here to share the system for this thread not for sale.....i want to test it by some and rectify the setting before sale

Hi banian,

my email is ahmednabil10 at hotmail.com

best regards

Maybe will start Cycle 3 by the end of next week.

Actually I did a bit of cheating on my money management and went straight from $300 to $1250 in a day, last week.

So decided to withdraw and re-start with $400 (cycle 2 start) on the money management.

I hope I don't get aggressive and cheat the MM again..

detailedstatement.htm

Nomangee:
I have found out now, which indicator it is, that the user Kickme on the Mihailo FF thread is using.

I think the guy who said he coded the Indicator is only a scammer, because I have found some interesting things on the mql4 forums which can be found here help please please please - MQL4 forum and here is the indicator Hamyar - MQL4 Code Base

First you need the "HamyarTrend Candles" and also "HamyarTrend" as indicators and only attach the candles indicator.

Then it should looks like this: ( have also changed the setting to 10 )

Are you talking about me? Really do you think all what I have said is not truth? What I win saying that? Lol. Here is the code of my indicator "Offs Mihailo" I have posted some pages ago on this thread:

offs_mihailo.mq4

I think you dont know what are you talking about...

I use 4 indicators to determine if is the moment to draw and uptrend or downtrend arrow. This 4 indicators I have downloaded from Mihailo thread.

Files:

Banian, I have send you and email because cant send private messages. Regards

Reason: