Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 5

thsnx 4 sharing man, i think we are going to have a real holy grill,

Another LIVE trade.

For the "doubters" and "skeptics" I just took another load of pips out of the market. This was a DANGEROUS long signal, but I was already in at 1.7949 which was EMA15.

However the long signal is good for yet another 10 or 15 pips so far...and the market is free to move another 100 pips north if Paulson cries like a baby. I've no doubt in my mind that for while it lasts, this is a VERY effective scalping system. I want to thank the coder for the indicator even though it is a very old one and repaints. It is a great and very forward thinking idea with multiple timeframe CCIs. Thanks to the coder and contributors on the thread so far. Give yourself a chance with this and look for the positive trades.

This brings in another idea. Is it going to pay to trade the signal AS SOON AS IT GIVES FULL BLUE or FULL RED or do the pips add up to greater by playing it safer and trading only the open of the next candle after a signal?

NB Regarding the comment on my Avatar, by faith I am a saved catholic (by birth and choice) Christian (by choice). Contrary to superstitious belief, it is not the devil, but a kind of Masonic type of symbol with values from many of the world's living and dead religions embedded in the image which I find interesting. I do not want to offend Christian traders (or Buddhist traders for that matter) by this image and may change it. Baphomet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Files:

You got it Saeed my man and I just banked 120 pips. Check the extension pic above. You appreciate the + 1 + spread moving stop loss on this kind of trade.

Comments.

Anyone who has been wise enough to read Jiler's 1960 book "how to use charts to make money from the stock market" will know that the below shows a trending upmove aggressive followed by a "blow off" which gives the exit at 1.8173.

I guess Paulson did not need to cry like a baby.

Your friend,

Suk

Files:
comments.gif  20 kb

Nice call for eur/usd this morning!

My suggestion is to use this indicator as an addition whit a more detailed system. I personnaly use 10-21-50-200 EMA whit daily pivot and fibs.

This way you know next resistance and support, and can judge if the signal is worth, even if its a good one. Or you can wait for resistance to be broke and see if price continue.

Some kind of.

thx for your contribution!

INZ

2 cents

INZ

inzide thanks for the tips. I put some Pivots on my chart and it's ok for targets. I use XO method from another thread and my own takes on multiple timeframes. But I never saw MTF CCI indicator until I looked at this one carefully.

There was another 100 points follow through on the trade making it 200points from an entry at 1.8049. In these days of 300 point daily ranges it comes as no surprise really.

I will spend some time to figure a indicator based entry confirmation and exit, plus trend affirmation signal something like that.

He changed his cci's to 2. Are you suggesting some other setting?

masterssystem:
suk, did you change your freedombars settings?

you can good trends today but for all the week, in choppy moments as well with good filters you can have good results

very good afternoon. i agree with inzider. i have fibonacci pivots and the ema's help you to know where the trend is going. you can use braintrend or some other trend indicator as well. Well done suk. we personally follow

eur usd, cable, usdchf, usdjpy, eurjpy, gbpjpy, usdcad, usdaud, nq(mini nas), es(emini s p), er2(emini russell), ym(emini dow), xau(gold), cl( crude oil), dax and ftse. today we had a total of 31 trades (these are on 5mins entries and 1mins reentries in direction of 5mins charts). 26wins, 5 stops.

here are some trades live and not repainted, means what you see is what we saw live in that moment.

regards, hope this helps for somebody.

1mins in our trading is always confirming the 5mins( means rainbow, direction and dots are all agreeing with the 5mins chart)

btw you can see gold, we took a 20 dollar move, is the third chart.

first chart nq, second one usd cad, fourth audusd

btw we're a group of 3 traders one from italy, 2 from london working together and we made a system called masterssystem

Files:
nq.gif  15 kb
usdcad.gif  15 kb
xau.gif  15 kb
audusd.gif  15 kb

jtraderco,

What are your cci's set to in the indi?

Reason: