Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 49

Ea

I can put together EA quickly using "Forex EA Generator" if someone can post here final strategy setup.

Coded EA

There is initial version of the EA. See screenshot of the diagram.

Included both compiled *.ex4, source *.mq4 and diagram files *.ea4 . Use diagram file in Forex EA Generator if you want to change some parameters, want to switch to 4-digit broker or update compiled file.

EA uses previous bar values of the indicators to open/close trades.

EA does not run well in back test (might be something with how this custom indicator works). Use it in forward test.

Files:
clip1.jpg  118 kb
freedom1.zip  123 kb

Coded EA - added trailing stop

Added trailing stop and fixed some issues in original EA.

Files:
freedom2.zip  108 kb
clip2.jpg  102 kb

Ea

t1c,

thank you very much for taking the initiative. your question is the prevailing concern: what's up to date, what works and what doesn't. again, thank you very much.

approval

t1c,

i tried to download your files...any reason why it doesn't work?

thank you,

cancel that

t1c,

never mind: i missed that titanic of a sign indicating "pending approval." sorry.

samk090905:
t1c,

i tried to download your files...any reason why it doesn't work?

thank you,

Not sure. Maybe because it shows "Attachments Pending Approval" next to the files.

Ea--for the noobs

t1c or any other programmer,

i have trading blox builder if any of you can make an ea out of this, especially for us noobs, i would be willing to share. other option is if you can explain to us how to utilize this, in simple terms, in one location where most people can understand...i will share.

here is the link trading blox dot com it is the trading blox builder

its worth $2990

just a little bait on behalf of us noobs here.

samk090905:
t1c or any other programmer,

i have trading blox builder if any of you can make an ea out of this, especially for us noobs, i would be willing to share. other option is if you can explain to us how to utilize this, in simple terms, in one location where most people can understand...i will share.

here is the link trading blox dot com it is the trading blox builder

its worth $2990

just a little bait on behalf of us noobs here.

Thank you, do not really need trading blox builder. It might be fine product, but a bit pricey. I have used forexgenerator dot com .

hey t1c,

it IS pricey: but i was going to give it for free; if someone would just help us noobs out. or just do it for forums sake.

Reason: