Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 13

Rainbow

I would suggest seriously considering looking at the rainbow system in conjuction with this. I also rely heavily on the Traders Dynamic Index indicator. I guess it bothers me that Valeo has taken this out of his system and replaced it withanother, but I have also had trouble with his replacement indicator repainting. I believe I will look up some of this past posts in regards to this. Regardless of the settings on the CCI, there will be rapainting issues correct?

hi,

this indicator changes signals(red, blue) after open 2-3-4-..... bars,

dont save history!

I agree with inzider - this indicator is paying out pips. Below is my second short (repainted) -- it was a signal...

Now we have a problem with this repainting business. I do not know but I am presuming that the indicator gives a BLUE when the CCI is above zero and a RED when the CCI is below zero.

It could be the case that -100 and +100 or +50 - 50 are the set levels. I am for this indicator being reprogrammed as follows.

1) Records historically accurate CCI reading per candle close for every candle last 500 for any selected timeframe as a red square if CCI for that TF and setting is below ZERO and blue square if closes ABOVE Zero but can change settings as below...

2) Can choose whether the BLUE is set at ABOVE ZERO, (ie +1), +50, +100, etc. and RED is given at -1, -50, -100 etc.

3) Can give a "yellow square" for "no mans land" for example between +50 and -50,or resting at zero

4) Gives a different colored dot on chart if CCI for any timeframe has crossed zero line on that candle.

I think this would be easier than it sounds for the right programmer.

PS jculbre, can you post traders dynamic indicator you mentioned thanks.

PPS I enclose a signal that was shortat the time --- first red line. Second red line is a longagainst moving averages, but NOT against the close above EMA8 and is current (live), stop 1.8500 (including spread), entry 1.8515. Will follow up with result as it is interesting trade, especially as Eur is moving up to within it's M30 channel and swissy hit resistance at 1.0850 and has been heading south also o 1.0821.

[edit] and the result of trade is now posted as it unfolds - spike to 1.8546 for 27 pips profit, or ride on for a big 100.

Files:
short-chart.gif  21 kb
euro-up.gif  19 kb
so-far.gif  12 kb

Suk, here's the one I have.

Many thanks, Rob. I will add it to my chart and see if I can improve on trading these entries.

To give some food to this thread here's my view about good and bad call.

I filter signals whit 1 min tf - RSI 14 BAR, CCI BAR 14/21/50 - whit also the RSI 14 and CCI 50 graphic over 1min TF and RSI 14 / CCI10 on 5 min TF.

Here what it look like:

I also use 10 EMA on 5 min TF as stop - if price close over most of the time it wont come back soon. And 8 EMA on 1 min TF.

Hope it could help the tech.

Soon!

Files:
bcgc.jpg  169 kb

Which broker best for this indicator?

Just look at my pic, maybe this will good for filtering the ForexFreedomBars

Hi insider, can you share the indicators from your pic ?

Server, can you post your BS, RSI and continuation bar filters.

Here's some of the indis you just asked for.

Hi robp, here it is the indies you ask ....

Thank your for your indies.

ServerUang

n.b. I'm sorry I don't have DM_Continuation.mq4, maybe anybody have it ?

Reason: