Pivot Point Moving Average

Duh

I figured out what i did wrong! i replaced the static numbers with i and i + 2 etc within the low and high and close numbers. Thanks for reading.

Cory

I have been looking for this...

Hello,

Could you post the corrected version of the indicator?

Thanks

I have been looking for something like this, and would like to see if your attempt is what I have been searching for.

there is dyn. pivot (floatpivot) will PivotMA perform differently?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page9

Here is what i have so far

Hello, I have attached the indicator. I am still looking at it to see if my math is correct, i am novice when it comes to programming. Thanks..

Files:

Forgot to mention

Hey i forgot to mention this indicator's yellow line is an average of the past 5 pivot points and blue is the pivot point of the last candle. If you would like me to change the yellow line (5 avg) to 3 avg let me know. I read in some book you should use 3 but i am just expiermenting with it.

jeepr94:
Hello, I have attached the indicator. I am still looking at it to see if my math is correct, i am novice when it comes to programming. Thanks..

Does anyone have a MTF pivot MA?

jeepr94:
Hey i forgot to mention this indicator's yellow line is an average of the past 5 pivot points and blue is the pivot point of the last candle. If you would like me to change the yellow line (5 avg) to 3 avg let me know. I read in some book you should use 3 but i am just expiermenting with it.

Hi Jeepr

Would you kindly change the (5 avg) to (3 avg)

Thanks alot in advance

Awaiting

aelimian:

Does anyone have a MTF pivot MA?

Just use an MTF MA.  For example for a weekly pivot MA put the mtf MA with daily timeframe, set to period 5 and either typical or median price, depending on which kind of pivot you use. Personally I use median pivot MAs from H1 to monthly.
Reason: