MT4 + W8

Guys,

do you run your MT4 on Windows 8? If so, do you find any (functionality-, performance-, development-related) issues at that?

Martinigue:

Guys,

do you run your MT4 on Windows 8? If so, do you find any (functionality-, performance-, development-related) issues at that?

Did you search the Forum ?

Yep, that's why I was asking ...

Martinigue:
Yep, that's why I was asking ...
So what did you find when you searched ?

Nothing here.

A link with a pre-filled "mql4" (and nothing else) into google is not exactly what I was looking for, but thanks for the effort anyway.:-) To summarize, if a mere "windows 8" search here did not return any "relevant" topics, I guess I will have to stick to the information found elsewhere ..for now.

Martinigue:

A link with a pre-filled "mql4" (and nothing else) into google is not exactly what I was looking for, but thanks for the effort anyway.:-) To summarize, if a mere "windows 8" search here did not return any "relevant" topics, I guess I will have to stick to the information found elsewhere ..for now.

If you look at the link it contains more than mql4 . . . but you are right it doesn't seem to work correctly. It should use this search query . . . mql4 "windows 8" site:forum.mql4.com paste it into google search box.

Thanks, guys!
Reason: