I need help from a programer

I found a EA that is named Pipmaker v5 Neo. If fires off trades like a mad man. Sometimes its makes money but most of the time it looses. So, I have been tweaking this thing to make it loose about 90% of the time. Now the Question is how do we change the buy to a sell. In other words if it fires off a buy it really should be a sell. Can it be changed with little effort? It is a small program. I just don't know how to read this code. Help

Files:

Just skimmed over the script...

No guarantee that this will work, but you might want to try switching the function names. Turn void PlaceBuyOrder() into void PlaceSellOrder().

That should create the effect you want. Note however that simply switching the buy/sell action does not turn a previously unprofitable system into a profitable one as logic might have you believe...

mrwurm:

No guarantee that this will work, but you might want to try switching the function names. Turn void PlaceBuyOrder() into void PlaceSellOrder().

That should create the effect you want. Note however that simply switching the buy/sell action does not turn a previously unprofitable system into a profitable one as logic might have you believe...

We will give it a try. thanks

Show the results of your experiment, if you don't mind...

mrwurm:

That change did allow the EA to make a trade. It got stuck in a loop.So, do you have any other ideas.

Reason: