Indicators with alerts/signal - page 978

mrtools:
Johnjacob, you would have to have the alert mode on true for the alerts to work.

sorry mrtools i meant i have "alertmode" on true "alerts0n" on false and "alertsoncurrent" true thats the one that dont work. the rsi "apply to" setting i use is 4. the rsi will blow right through the overbought and oversold lines with no alert signal. the alert only work when i set the alertson to true. which only alert at the beginning of a new candle.

mrtools:
Paul Atreides, added the arrows with alerts.

Thank you very much for your great work.

But there is a small mistake. The indicator now works as the trigger of his arrows alternate.But in the indicator RSI_channel often occurs 2 or more signals in one direction. This can be seen in the picture, some signals there are no arrows. Can you fix this ?

Thank you.

Sorry for double post guys.. But nothing about my request #9761 ?

This is very important for me.. I will post soon my trading system for help all here. Giving 80 ; 90% profit in binary options.. but i need this alert.. for look to computer in exact hour. now i am receiving 15 minutes, 10 minutes.. 5 minutes before end of candle. And i need only in the final. To enter in the new candle. Thank you guys.

amerciantrader:
hello mrtools and mladen. Hope you can help me

You could modify the alert of ValueChart indicator?

I would like him to give the alert in an interval of 2 sec . But only when remaining time 1min end of the candle. )

If valuechart is touching 9 or -9 in the last 60 sec of candle. The alarm rings of 2 in 2 sec. Thank you friend..

See this picture. This is a example one paid version value_chart_v2.5.3.mq4

Sorry to ask, but why does not the one that made you the paid version do it the way you need it? Wouldn't that be more logical

mladen:
Sorry to ask, but why does not the one that made you the paid version do it the way you need it? Wouldn't that be more logical

Because paid version is $250 .. OMg.. is so high.

i only need to be alerted 1 min before candle finish. In a 30 minute candle.

For several times the alert sounds missing 20 minutes for me to make the entry in operation. this is so annoying. And if the candle retracts. is a false alert.

I do not understand programming, but is very hard to do it ? Sorry to bother you, I thought you could help me

johnjacob:
sorry mrtools i meant i have "alertmode" on true "alerts0n" on false and "alertsoncurrent" true thats the one that dont work. the rsi "apply to" setting i use is 4. the rsi will blow right through the overbought and oversold lines with no alert signal. the alert only work when i set the alertson to true. which only alert at the beginning of a new candle.

Johnjacob, sorry forgot to mention had removed the old alerts and replaced them with the usual alerts from here, if I remember correctly the "alertmode" was with the old alerts and forgot to remove it from the external settings. Also in this thread there are a lot of different rsi overbought and oversold alert indicators, just click on the attachment clip.

Paul Atreides:
Thank you very much for your great work.

But there is a small mistake. The indicator now works as the trigger of his arrows alternate.But in the indicator RSI_channel often occurs 2 or more signals in one direction. This can be seen in the picture, some signals there are no arrows. Can you fix this ?

Thank you.

Paul Atreides, in the code there is this line trend = trend;, if you change it to trend = 0; instead, am pretty sure it will alert and show arrows on every signal, won't be on my regular computer till later this evening and will post a version that will alert and show arrows on every signal.

Пожалуйста, уважаемые программисты, добавьте стрелку вниз на красную полосу и стрелку вверх на зеленый барwpr_candles.mq4

Gyazo - 0b9c7d7602eca18ce2be269e77225ff4.png

Files:

mrtools:
Paul Atreides, in the code there is this line trend = trend;, if you change it to trend = 0; instead, am pretty sure it will alert and show arrows on every signal, won't be on my regular computer till later this evening and will post a version that will alert and show arrows on every signal.

Thank you for advise, mrtools,

I change line 151 to trend = 0; and indi to work as I wanted.

More pips for you !

Hello Paul Atreides, what is your Configuration to appear perfectly as on your graph?

Thank you for your help

Reason: