Indicators with alerts/signal - page 980

I do not have any problems with the RSX channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

I have changed the inputs to 7 - 0 - 8 (length, price, high-low period). Everything is fine with it ....

The one you see above the RSX channel is the RSI channel.

Maybe it has to do with the MT4 'build' you are working with, I still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks Mladen en Mrtools for these great indicators !

Files:

Alibydubby:
Пожалуйста, уважаемые программисты, добавьте стрелку вниз на красную полосу и стрелку вверх на зеленый барwpr_candles.mq4 Gyazo - 0b9c7d7602eca18ce2be269e77225ff4.png

Alibydubby, added the arrows.

Files:

bayuveneo:
Mrtools..can you fix this indicator, some of the signal lines disappear when the length parameter is reduced

Bayuveneo, not sure what is causing that, get the same problem when reducing the length real low.

I have been testing the Rsx channel indicator on my trading simulator without any problems at all ....length was 4 ...

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Looks to me like the attached Fibobars indicators are giving signals in reverse - please refer to attached image

Could you fix this and also add option for signal after close of the current bar and email signal.

fibobars.mq4

fibobars_histo.mq4

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

Files:

Thank you so much friend, you are the coolest guys

mrtools:
Bayuveneo, not sure what is causing that, get the same problem when reducing the length real low.

Okay..no problem Mrtools, thank you for these indicator

i need your help about add the message popup screen and email alert too can you setup it for me..

i give you plugin..

pls let me know

thank

mrtools:
Alibydubby, added the arrows.

Dear mrtools, pls add alert when candle change color.

Tq.

Hi,

I'm trying to add a signal alert (arrow+e-mail alert) to the below indicator only when the trend line changes (red to blue/blue to red), but i' m having some issues (i just started learning mql).

Please can you help me add arrows and e-mail alert as soon as the trend line changes from red to blue and blue to red?

trend.mq4

Thank you

Files:
img.jpg  79 kb
trend.mq4  3 kb
Reason: