Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1289

Hi Mrtools

Can you help me with Step MA of CSR ema2_1 because no works on silver and SP500 ?

And if there is perhaps the possibility multimeframe indicator ?

mrtools:

Hi Mrtools

Can you help me with Step MA of CSR ema2_1 because no works on silver and SP500 ?

And if there is perhaps the possibility multimeframe indicator ?

Hi gtudor,

here is a mod ver with a minor changes as default parameters setting,just only i lower the sensivity factor and constant to 2 and 2 inside code nothing more,it do not accept higher than this and it does not accept rsi length more 23...............lower you can use but higher no,may be needs MLADEN/MRTOOLS experts hands again.lol regards

StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_1(mod).mq4

gtudor:

Hi gtudor,

here is a mod ver with a minor changes as default parameters setting,just only i lower the sensivity factor and constant to 2 and 2 inside code nothing more,it do not accept higher than this and it does not accept rsi length more 23...............lower you can use but higher no,may be needs MLADEN/MRTOOLS experts hands again.lol regards

StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_1(mod).mq4

It can help experts MLADEN/MRTOOLS ! And thank you !

Dear Coding Gods! I wonder if you can implement a simple alert or notification on color-appearance for the keltner_channel_oscillator.mq4 . This one was already posted by mladen in 2008 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470/page3

I hope this isn't too much to ask of you. It would be a very useful tweak for me!

~ sincerely myrx

myrx:
Dear Coding Gods! I wonder if you can implement a simple alert or notification on color-appearance for the keltner_channel_oscillator.mq4 . This one was already posted by mladen in 2008 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470/page3

I hope this isn't too much to ask of you. It would be a very useful tweak for me!

~ sincerely myrx

Myrx, added the alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

keltner_channel_oscillator__alerts.mq4

Dear coding friends,

I'm trying to add an alert to the Reversal_Indicator_v2.mq4 when an arrow is drawn but without success. I either get and alert on every bar or worst on every iteration of the while loop. Can you hep me?

Thanks alot. reversal_indicator_v2.mq4

markten:
Dear coding friends,

I'm trying to add an alert to the Reversal_Indicator_v2.mq4 when an arrow is drawn but without success. I either get and alert on every bar or worst on every iteration of the while loop. Can you hep me?

Thanks alot. reversal_indicator_v2.mq4

Can you post the version where you tried to add alerts?

i need alert when first arrow buy sell come plz help

Files:

anuraghsr:
i need alert when first arrow buy sell come plz help

anuraghsr

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be checked?

mladaen sir whatever i have i upload here

Reason: