Elite indicators :) - page 1488

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm writing with a translator, forgive me if I do not understand myself well, I have a question can anyone help me make the stoket multiple time indicator stocycle? And the obv mtf? I found this obv mtf but it does not work

131079:
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm writing with a translator, forgive me if I do not understand myself well, I have a question can anyone help me make the stoket multiple time indicator stocycle? And the obv mtf? I found this obv mtf but it does not work
As for OBV, try it now :)

t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped form

t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped file, please help me. Regards....

t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped file, please help me. Regards.

chrisstoff:

Thank you very much chrisstoff. And hopefully someone can help me with the stocycle to transform it into multi time frame.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
 obv_onbalancevolume_mtf_001.mq4
Files:
StoCycle.mq4  3 kb

mehkhan:
t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped file, please help me. Regards.
Just out of curiosity : why in zipped file?

mladen:

Anyway

You can see the explanation for that and what to do in cases like those at these few posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237/page6

hello Mr.Mladen,

isnt this indicator of yours repainting? 

mladen:
Just out of curiosity : why in zipped file?

what happend mladen after 1 week the page number 993 can't  move without you.....................is there any problem

Reason: