Elite indicators :) - page 1483

balance:

Dear mntiwana 

Are there signs of improvements in strategy  All thanks to you and the developers

could you please share the indicators and template?

balance:

Dear mntiwana 

Are there signs of improvements in strategy  All thanks to you and the developers

I replied already but now dont see my post,may be site problem,any way it seems good at current situation but you may check all other market situations,and there is no end and last for developing/upgrading any thing,you can try ocean indicators too.

regards

mort000:
could you please share the indicators and template?

Found in this section

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page890

mntiwana:
I replied already but now dont see my post,may be site problem,any way it seems good at current situation but you may check all other market situations,and there is no end and last for developing/upgrading any thing,you can try ocean indicators too.

regards
Thank you for your reply Dear

Hi sir / Madam I want FX Monopoly  indicator do u know how to make or set up this indicator if u guide me so appreciate from you thanks

Hello, there is a thing that works but there is a specific visual function that does not save by itself. In templates the visual function will reset and the nuanced effect created by line style is lost. The histo bars in >HaosVisual averages.ex4< that aren't highlighted, typically below and above the 30 and -30 levels respectively, have lines that can only be straight, not dotted not dash dotted etc. Is there any way to fix this?

Where an option to customize and save the customization of the histo bar line style is added?

Thank you.

Menhaj:
Hi sir / Madam I want FX Monopoly  indicator do u know how to make or set up this indicator if u guide me so appreciate from you thanks
Can you write proper exact name of the indicator,or any reference.

or try here

"://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&ei=Za4bV6-8BMOUuAT6tb3oDQ&fg=1#q=fx+monopoly+indicator"

Menhaj:
With this system you can make Millions on auto pilot. Only USD 47,-  But you must hurry, there are only 9 copies left!!   Geez... I always wonder why people waste time and money instead of learning how to trade.

rplust:
With this system you can make Millions on auto pilot. Only USD 47,-  But you must hurry, there are only 9 copies left!!   Geez... I always wonder why people waste time and money instead of learning how to trade.
He is new here along with trading,so let us help and guide him at the level he can pick.

Dear mladen,

could you make this indi rsi_on_heikenashi work with latest MT4 version. Thank you!

Files:
Reason: