Elite indicators :) - page 1482

mntiwana:
There are a lot of versions and styles for hma,do you know any specific name or some thing like that
Hi mntiwana, thank you. Yes, there are lots of versions. I wanted a link with explanations of the indicators contruction, uses and then select a one or two I like. First would like to read about the subject; then play with a selection e.g. HullTapeM1 I have seen around.

Jozy:
Hi mntiwana, thank you. Yes, there are lots of versions. I wanted a link with explanations of the indicators contruction, uses and then select a one or two I like. First would like to read about the subject; then play with a selection e.g. HullTapeM1 I have seen around.
Those are spread in many threads,may be moderators can better guide you,i don't know any hulltape.

Jozy:
Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page5

And here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page5

Mladen thank you lots. I am always very grateful for your assistance.

mladen:
Why? Why don't you use the existing one?
because it does not shown on some script + higher value does not set on some script thats y iam asking if its created it will be very helpfull thankyou

Dear mladen

I request you to make Chaos visual averages 1.4  as multi pair indicator. This will be very helpful to filter out and many other ways. Please.

tkrkmksk 

TRADERSM:
because it does not shown on some script + higher value does not set on some script thats y iam asking if its created it will be very helpfull thankyou
On some script?

I am afraid I do not understand. If you are trying to use it using iCustom() then revise your iCustom() call.

Hello,may i know where i can download  this psychic laguerre? thanks

Dear mntiwana 

Are there signs of improvements in strategy  All thanks to you and the developers

mahessara:

Hello,may i know where i can download  this psychic laguerre? thanks

Pollan laguerre, not psychic laguerre. You don't want this piece of a bad joke on your hard-drive. It's true, it's a desaster. A total loser. You'd better forget about that joke.
Reason: