Limitless System

The Limitless System is a powerful trading strategy built on a robust trading style. The system itself is based on an effective technique that has proven to work over the long term.
In this report you will learn how to trade the system that I developed using the custom indicator that accompanies it.
I designed with this system after tireless research and testing. It is a low risk method that will suit traders who prefer to be conservative and enter only the very best trades. It is primarily a trend-following system that relies on swing charts and breakouts.
The system is comprised of a custom indicator I created called the Limitless Cash System indicator and the Bollinger Bands indicator which is included on all MetaTrader 4 trading platforms by default.
This system works on all currency pairs and all timeframes. I personally enjoy trading it on the 5-minute and 15-minute charts.
The system can also be very powerful when trading the higher timeframes like the 1-hour and 4-hour timeframes.
It is suitable for traders of all experience levels. Whether you are a new trader or more advanced, you’ll do pretty well with this system as long as you follow the rules.

The Stop Losses and Take Profits used by this system are dynamic and rely on the system indicators and price action.

In the next section I will show you how to install the software, and then take a closer look at the rules for identifying Buy and Sell trades using the Limitless Cash System. Finally we will look at a few example trades.

Let’s get started!

附加的文件:
8.png  71 kb