Обсуждение статьи "MQL5-RPC - Удаленный вызов процедур из MQL5: доступ к Web-сервисам и анализ данных Automated Trading Championship 2011"

Опубликована статья MQL5-RPC - Удаленный вызов процедур из MQL5: доступ к Web-сервисам и анализ данных Automated Trading Championship 2011:

В этой статье описывается технология MQL5-RPC, которая позволяет осуществлять вызов удаленных процедур из MQL5. Мы разберем основы XML-PRC, ее реализацию на MQL5 и два примера ее практического использования. Первый пример - использование удаленного вызова процедур web-сервиса внешнего сайта, второй пример - клиентская часть XML-RPC сервера, который будет использован для обработки и анализа данных сайта Automated Trading Championship 2011. Если вас интересует вопрос программной реализации и анализа различных статистических характеристик участников ATC 2011, эта статья для вас.

Автор: investeo

Ну вот честно не пойму чем это всё круче обычного html-парсера, питон зачем то сюда приплели, WinInet.dll, а цель то какая? для чего это всё?

какая сверхзадача?

Анализ данных? так по моему проще написать парсер, сохранить результаты парсинга в класс CTable и уже из него сортируй анализируй как душе угодно.

ЗЫ Может моё непонимание от того что у нас с XML полное взаимопонимание, я его не трогаю и он меня не беспокоит :)

investeo ведь написал - что сделал это все за пару недель. А это малеьник срок для обдумывания целей, тут делать надо.

Urain:

Ну вот честно не пойму чем это всё круче обычного html-парсера, питон зачем то сюда приплели, WinInet.dll, а цель то какая? для чего это всё?

какая сверхзадача?

Анализ данных? так по моему проще написать парсер, сохранить результаты парсинга в класс CTable и уже из него сортируй анализируй как душе угодно.

ЗЫ Может моё непонимание от того что у нас с XML полное взаимопонимание, я его не трогаю и он меня не беспокоит :)

Urain:

Well, honestly I do not understand what it is steeper normal html-parser, python why then dragged here, WinInet.dll, and then what purpose? what does it all?

What important task?

Analysis of the data? so in my opinion easier to write a parser to save the results of parsing the class CTable and already out of it Sort analyzed as you want.

Threat Can my misunderstanding of the fact that we have full understanding of XML, I do not touch it and it does not bother me:)

This serves only as an example and was mentioned only because ATC is in progress. The true underlying purpose of this method is that you can have access to cloud computing via XML-RPC. Think of possible solutions by yourself. You will also see a different issue that will be presented in my next article.

cheers. 

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

investeo:

Urain:

This serves only as an example and was mentioned only because ATC is in progress. The true underlying purpose of this method is that you can have access to cloud computing via XML-RPC. Think of possible solutions by yourself. You will also see a different issue that will be presented in my next article.

cheers. 

A remark - by cloud computing I do not mean MQL5 cloud but a group of servers that would compute complex stuff from several resources and return it as a XML-RPC.

investeo:
A remark - by cloud computing I do not mean MQL5 cloud but a group of servers that would compute complex stuff from several resources and return it as a XML-RPC.

Now something  that emerges.

I wanted to say cheers, but obviously not destiny, your remark has changed everything.

If you implement a management target setting MQL5 Cloud Network it would be a huge breakthrough.

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

Urain:

Now something  that emerges.

I wanted to say cheers, but obviously not destiny, your remark has changed everything.

If you implement a management target setting MQL5 Cloud Network it would be a huge breakthrough.

MQL5 cloud is rather closed solution since it is closely integrated with terminal and payments and I do not suspect MetaQuotes to release API for that :)

cheers. 

investeo:

MQL5 cloud is rather closed solution since it is closely integrated with terminal and payments and I do not suspect MetaQuotes to release API for that :)

cheers. 

Yes, I talked about it with MQ, they do not plan to give the API.

I thought that maybe there is a solution in areas of little-known to me.