Советники: Индикатор открытых позиций - страница 2

Мои благодарности. Нужная, удобная штука!

Very useful indicator. Thanks a lot.

However, I needed to modify a bit the code in order to display the profits with their entire amount ( 2 numbers after comma). 

The developper decided to not show the numbers after comma so I changed it. My expert trades only small sizes lot.

It works well for all the trades in the opening position list but it does not make correctly the addition at the top the list.

I don't understand why because the formula works perfectly for the lot sizes ( 2 numbers after comma are correctly added in the formula) but not for the profits...

Any one has an idea why please ?

I put a screen-shot to understand clearly the matter and the code that I have modify.

Файлы:
code.total.PNG  13 kb
code_total.mq4  11 kb

Отличный индикатор! Только не верно считает общую сумму(

Hi Alexander,

Can you code Magic number option. Thank you.

Cheers.

Мой советник открывает очень много разнонаправленных ордеров и поэтому получается ситуация ,  когда  ордера на продажу тупо не вмещается в окне графика . Это очень неудобно. Я пробовал убрать из кода отображения открытых сделок, но после моих ковыряний индикатор просто не отображается в окне ( слаб я пока вэтих делах =) )...  Можно ли добавить изменяемый параметр для настройки количества отображаемых сделок, либо сделать так чтобы сделки вообще не отображались? За ранее спасибо!
Файлы:
Screenshot_1.jpg  154 kb