Need help setting up an indicator within another - vertical lines

Hello!

Please, could you help me? I have some details that I would like to adapt into two indicators. I have little experience programming MT5, but a lot of desire to learn.

1- I have a (simple) indicator that shows me the opening, closing, high and low values of the previous day on the current day (OHLC.mq5) and I would like to hide the data of this indicator from the data window . Which instruction should I use and where to hide this data?

two- I have another indicator (Vertical_line.mq5) to create vertical lines at certain times on the current day, but it was an adapted code that writes the same vertical lines on more previous days. I would like to transform the code to only create vertical lines for the current day, but I don't know what to suppress and what to adjust. Another detail of this indicator is that even when deleting it from the chart, the lines remain and are only removed when the template is loaded again. I even changed some instructions, but when placed on the chart, it stays in an infinite loop and freezes the chart of the respective asset.

3- If you could unify the two indicators, it would be even better.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thank you very much.

Visualização e configuração de gráficos - Gráficos, análise técnica e fundamental - Ajuda para o MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Os gráficos, na plataforma de negociação, exibem as alterações das cotações de instrumentos...
Arquivos anexados:
OHLC.mq5  8 kb

bomgorilao:

Hello!

Please, could you help me? I have some details that I would like to adapt into two indicators. I have little experience programming MT5, but a lot of desire to learn.

1- I have a (simple) indicator that shows me the opening, closing, high and low values of the previous day on the current day (OHLC.mq5) and I would like to hide the data of this indicator from the data window . Which instruction should I use and where to hide this data?

two- I have another indicator (Vertical_line.mq5) to create vertical lines at certain times on the current day, but it was an adapted code that writes the same vertical lines on more previous days. I would like to transform the code to only create vertical lines for the current day, but I don't know what to suppress and what to adjust. Another detail of this indicator is that even when deleting it from the chart, the lines remain and are only removed when the template is loaded again. I even changed some instructions, but when placed on the chart, it stays in an infinite loop and freezes the chart of the respective asset.

3- If you could unify the two indicators, it would be even better.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thank you very much.

0) Forum em português, escreva em português.

1) https://www.mql5.com/pt/docs/constants/indicatorconstants/drawstyles#enum_plot_property_integer PLOT_SHOW_DATA

2 e 3) Tente voce mesmo, peça ajuda dizendo seus pontos de dificuldade. Ninguem vai querer fazer pra voce e analisar codigo de outro gera pouco aprendizado. Experimente errando mesmo que a unica coisa que voce vai ganhar é um valioso aprendizado.

Documentação sobre MQL5: Constantes, Enumeradores e Estruturas / Constantes de Indicador / Estilos de Desenho
Documentação sobre MQL5: Constantes, Enumeradores e Estruturas / Constantes de Indicador / Estilos de Desenho
  • www.mql5.com
Ao criar um indicador customizado , pode-se especificar um dos 18 tipos de plotagem gráfica (como exibidos na janela do gráfico...

Ricardo Rodrigues Lucca #:

0) Forum em português, escreva em português.

1) https://www.mql5.com/pt/docs/constants/indicatorconstants/drawstyles#enum_plot_property_integer PLOT_SHOW_DATA

2 e 3) Tente voce mesmo, peça ajuda dizendo seus pontos de dificuldade. Ninguem vai querer fazer pra voce e analisar codigo de outro gera pouco aprendizado. Experimente errando mesmo que a unica coisa que voce vai ganhar é um valioso aprendizado.

Obrigado.