Boas fontes para aprender o básico do MetaTrader?

I'm quite new to negotiating, so I apologize for any stupid questions! Alongside some long-term stock trading I have been trading cryptocurrency pairs using Kraken Pro for a while now with some success, but it is a very practical process and I want to try my hand at writing a Metatrader EA that can automate my method.

I've already gotten to the point of writing an EA that gives buy / sell signals that I'm very happy with, but figuring out how to get EA to place orders is eluding me. I came very close, my EA was able to place orders, but I came to the conclusion that I have no idea what a "batch" is and therefore I have no idea of ​​the size of my order.

I was hoping to find an active MT4 / 5 subreddit, but there doesn't seem to be any, and the MQL5 forum site seems to be full of incredibly useless people who just tell you to search on Google.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a useful sub or metatrader forum etc?

TL; DR: I coded an MQL5 EA that gives good signals, but I can't get EA to place orders because I don't understand much. Where am I going to ask for help?

alexander022:
. . .

Bom dia!

Para postar no fórum inglês, altere antes o idioma, conforme abaixo:

alexander022:
I'm quite new to negotiating, so I apologize for any stupid questions! Alongside some long-term stock trading I have been trading cryptocurrency pairs using Kraken Pro for a while now with some success, but it is a very practical process and I want to try my hand at writing a Metatrader EA that can automate my method.

I've already gotten to the point of writing an EA that gives buy / sell signals that I'm very happy with, but figuring out how to get EA to place orders is eluding me. I came very close, my EA was able to place orders, but I came to the conclusion that I have no idea what a "batch" is and therefore I have no idea of ​​the size of my order.

I was hoping to find an active MT4 / 5 subreddit, but there doesn't seem to be any, and the MQL5 forum site seems to be full of incredibly useless people who just tell you to search on Google.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a useful sub or metatrader forum etc?

TL; DR: I coded an MQL5 EA that gives good signals, but I can't get EA to place orders because I don't understand much. Where am I going to ask for help?

With just one Google search you can find the greatest book ever written about MQL5:

https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Advisor-Programming-MetaTrader-automated/dp/0982645953/ref=pd_lpo_14_t_0/136-3535339-5078368?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0982645953&pd_rd_r=b045e881-d19e-4dc7-a77a-a9abb2e09da0&pd_rd_w=kjBnK&pd_rd_wg=YoU0V&pf_rd_p=337be819-13af-4fb9-8b3e-a5291c097ebb&pf_rd_r=NP1WKX303E2VX82JQSR2&psc=1&refRID=NP1WKX303E2VX82JQSR2

So, yes! Google is very useful! Instead of waiting days for an answer here...

And, if you have money because your trading System is great, why no paying a programmer to automate your strategy?

Learning to program in MQL5 is a Loooong journey....

Be aware of that...

Cheers from Brazil!

;)

Hello,

Look in Youtube for  MQL5 Tutorial.

Best Regards.

Look all videos