Why do brokers have different charts?

Hello I am new here and have been doing some research and I tested one ea on one broker and got one result, tested on another broker and got another result. Being the same settings, time frame, etc etc all equal but te spread of the brokers. I started doubting the ea but upon further inspection I noticed that different brokers have different charts, why is that?
Below I’ll attach screenshots from my phone to show it to you. There are parts even where on daily candles on one broker is down and the same candle is up on another broker

Thank you in advance, for now I won’t be saying who those broker are but if we come to a conclusion that there is some manipulation here I will gladly share the name of those broker

Please notice that daily candles on some brokers the last bottom was 9 candles ago and on other was 10 candles (days) ago. Where did an extra day came from? There are very significant differences in price action on the 4 hour chart as well and that’s why I have my doubts 

Note that you posted in the forum's Portuguese language area, please do it again in the English language area.

Rogerio Figurelli:
Note that you posted in the forum's Portuguese language area, please do it again in the English language area.
Eu sou português e então o site veio direto para aqui e nem reparei. Vou postar na parte em inglês também mas entretanto se me podesse explicar também a razão pela diferença de velas eu agradecia. Também reparei que em brokers diferentes no mesmo timeframe os indicadores também dão resultados diferentes isso é porquê? Mesmo nos timeframes mais pequenos os osciladores apresentam números diferentes entre brokers. 
Obrigado