MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 567

New article Universal Expert Advisor: Pending Orders and Hedging Support (Part 5) has been published: This article provides further description of the CStrategy trading engine. By popular demand of users, we have added pending order support functions to the trading engine. Also, the latest version...
New article Self-optimization of EA: Evolutionary and genetic algorithms has been published: This article covers the main principles set fourth in evolutionary algorithms, their variety and features. We will conduct an experiment with a simple Expert Advisor used as an example to show how our...
Hi all, I'm still new to MQL4, so I'm trying to complete someone's else indicator for shooting star Candlestick, but I can't seem to remove the object text that was created when I stop the indicator, and at the same time when I change the timeframe, the object from 5min will be carried over to
[Deleted]
  EA Robot  (1)
Hi, What is the best EA presently? Where can i find a reel ranking of EA?   Thanks for your help. 
[Deleted]
I rented an EA (<Removed>) and it loaded onto  my desktop platform automatically. I now have a VPS platform and I would like to be able to activate the EA on it.   The EA says it allows 5 activations, but I don't know how to accomplish it on the VPS. Can anyone help?
  Update Label  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, I need your help. I wrote this code, which calculates the distance between points of a given number of candles. On the chart you will see a label that can be moved and gives the number of points away. I do not quite do update this value. Can you help me? Thanks for everything, Massimo....
Please help me out, is this possible??? I use some shifted MAs, similar to alligator . I`m writing simple indicator to help me out when price crosses these MAs. I need to call MAs values that are in front of the price, eg -3,-5,-8, but not sure how to do this. I can easy get current price + shifted
[Deleted]
If I am not mistaken, earlier we get an error message if we use in the Ordersend the wrong price, like OP_SELL with Bid. Abstract from the MQl4 documentation for Ordersend(): ... At opening of a market order (OP_SELL or OP_BUY), only the latest prices of Bid (for selling) or Ask (for buying) can be...
Hello, can anyone help me with this code.  It should (if I have coded it correctly) give the same result on both a 1 minute and a 1 hour chart but it is giving a different result and printing the lines in different places on each? // This finds the start of a new bar using volume...
  Icustom or not  (6)
Hi everyone, I have been trying to code very basic EAs to learn so I have an EA i am using that used an indicator using icustom. That works fine and I use it on 1m time period. But I have another indicator that I would like to use as a filter for long term trend (on 1h time frame). How would I add...
[Deleted]
I'm new in MQL4 and would like to know if anyone ever used the closure of a trade due to a "trailing stop" as a trigger to automate execution of trades : For example, say you have an open SELL trade with a trailing stop. Then you want to automatically enter a BUY trade with a particular stop loss...
I know this error happens because there is no freemargin or the balance is in zero but I cannot figure how is this happening with a big enough balance that has only increased Suddenly after my last buy which is of the same ammount as the previous ones, the program stops but as you can see I have...
hi guy i have a EA in this EA i want controll if trade short , going in good direction or not , and the same for long i write if (Bid>=(OrderOpenPrice()+limit_closing) //short this if in short work perfect , but in long dont work (dont do nothing ) if (Bid<=(OrderOpenPrice()-limit_closing))
hi  guy  how  to  kill the  timer ??? i study a script  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    TimerTest.mq4 |//|                                       Copyright 2014, aforexpert....
Hi Everyone   I've been struggling to modify an indicator so that it alerts me when the price crosses the upper or lower CCI level (rather than when the CCI indicator line crosses a level).  In other words when Ask>Upper_indicator_level (100) -----> Alert Sell But it does not get the price at that...
Is there any way to get ObjectGetShiftByValue() to work with vertical lines, or am I wasting my time trying? I just keep getting the return value of -1, and the error code 4205 (ERR_OBJECT_COORDINATES_ERROR, Object coordinates error). I'm guessing that is because ObjectGetShiftByValue() requires a...
Hi Guy why if  i  declare  array in this  mode  give me  error ?? int de=61; int Array[de];
[Deleted]
Hi I am brand-spanking new new to MQl4, having come over from Tradestation, and I have run into a problem, namely how to identify if I have an open Long or Short position. In Tradestation we could use "If marketposition = 1 then....." for longs, and -1 for shorts. Obviously this is a bit more...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this code for calculating current day High/Low Timing, That works perfectly, But If change the Bar= 0 to Bar=1 Then for last day High low timing it shows wrong as obviously I counted with TimeCurrent() Instead of counting it with TimeCurrent() is there any way to show last day high low...
I'm backtesting some EAs and while things used to be nice and fast, as of lately things have slowed down to a crawl.  When I'm backtesting in visual mode, I initially see bars being placed very rapidly but then after about 30 seconds or so, it slows down to a crawl. This happens on my EAs and also...
Hello   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| OPEN INITIAL POSITIONS                                                                 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+   if(InitOrder==buy)     {      if(!TotalOpenBuyOrders() &&...
Hi, I use below code for delete object. But next day I start MT4 "Previous Day Object Still Remain" I do not know what is wrong my below code. Also I have not any error about that. //  Removes All Objectsint deinit() {    ObjectsDeleteAll(0, "- Daily Open - ");    return(0);} Thanks, Max 
Hi all : I wantedto ask for help with this flag , I wanted to add an alert when the stockcrosses the yellow line of the indicator. If someone helps me, can happen to them my strategy , I consider 100 % profitable at any time. Thank you
 Now I can Write EA BUY SELL Follow Arrow already. But I want it to  Entry all arrow don t close. But now It Entry one Signal ONly if have new arrow It don t buy again now it buy 1 sell 1.    My Target Entry all Signal dont close My Target Entry all Signal dont close 
Hey there, I just updated to build 970 and cannot code some specific files anymore. The editor crashes immediately when I made changes in a file and then try to switch to another source file. This happens not in all files, but in some. Changes are not saved when this happens and the coding gets lost...
[Deleted]
  Oil SL  (3)
Hi guys! I´m asking you for little help :) I´am newbie in MQL4 and have issue with my simply code for trading on Oil. It just open two position and i need SL always 10 cents for both position. Can anyone please advise me with this trivial issue? Or show example of code? I was spending a lot of time...
Hello guys, I wonder, how is quoted XAUUSD? What size is 1 lot of XAUUSD? It's 100,000 units in price? 
hi guy i  try tounderstund  how  use  Array  , i created a  simply  script  in this  script  i want  insert  a seconds  in  Array and  after print it  , but not  work :D  some one canhelp me ?? thankz...
Hello, Please, could you explain me how to decrease lot size of open orde in order to take a partial profit ? Regards. 
Hi, sorry to post this but I can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my code. I noticed that sometimes my ordersend isn't executed due to a timeout or "no connection" (amazon windows server) therefore i integrated this force open order function but it doesn't work. Please have a look, I...