MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 457

Hello Trying out code from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/130611/3340415#comment_3340415 as I have plotted a series of HLINEs and want to change the font of the descriptions of each:    if(ObjectSetText(_lineName, "What you want to call your line", 8, "Arial", Magenta))...
Hello everyone, I am not sure how to achieve this ,but should be possible. void ControlPanels(){   string AControlPanel="P",        BControlPanel="1",        CControlPanel="P2",       DControlPanel="P3",        EControlPanel="P4",       FControlPanel="P5",         GControlPanel="P6",...
Hello, here is my code why facing error 131 , Do some one help me... Chaiya if().. {         buy_TP=0;         if(StopLoss_In_PIP>0)            buy_SL=Ask-StopLoss_In_PIP*pip;         else buy_SL=0;         buy_TP=NormalizePrice(buy_TP);         buy_SL=NormalizePrice(buy_SL);         //...
Hello All, I'm fairly new to all of this, so I was wondering if there's a way I can add time inputs so that I can leave automatic trading turned on, but the EA will only place trades during certain hours (i.e. between 3 AM and 7 AM). Not sure if it matters, but I'm using MT4 and MQL4. Thank you in
Hi all. I am trying to extract values from an indicator (assume the name is "ABC_Indicator") that has several input values. I have source code of the indicator. Hence I use the iCustom function to create the following function to extract the buffer values ,as follows....
  EA maybe wrong?  (2)
hi eveyone i recently develope a new EA but is not working. Could anyone help me to find out whats wrong on my code please? P.s. if need it i could provide more information of what is the strategy wich i want to code 
  MT4 Library  (2)
hello my latest research require other pairs data for the calculation of the current pair, I wrote some code but my script are slow and sometimes freezes the MT4. is there any library that can solve my problem? I know MT5 is the right solution, but my broker is still on MT4
Guys my first EA doesn't open any sell order.. only buy.. can you help me ?  double Lots=1;double SL=0;double TP=0;int ticket=0;extern int MagicNumber=10056;extern int StopL=20;extern int TakeP=80;extern bool Compounding=true;extern double Rischio=2.0;extern int BegTrade=8;extern int...
Hey guys, Need a little help. Still learning on coding. So i'm trying to create an indicator. but i have a problem. i have tried to google for answer but can't find it. hope someone here does know. i use the GVGet and GVSet function so will get a better picture //Ex.(iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0)<iMA(NULL...
[Deleted]
  custom indicator editing  (12   1 2)
Hello to you all ! I am in the middle of developing a trading strategy that uses this wonderful MT4 platform. I am by no stretch of the imagination any type of programmer but can understand a little about the basic meta-editor. I have a question that I am hoping you may be able to help me with. I...
Hi! MT4 shows two different runs for the same symbol (EUR USD). But brokers are different. What could be the reason for this problem? How can I fix this?
Is it possible to programmatically give the focus to a OBJ_EDIT element placed on chart? If yes, how to do it? Thanks
Hello,  this code is the sum of the differences, I need the maximum value found there... Example: if Bars = 5 (In brackets is the sum) Bar[5] +0.00010  Bar[4] +0.00004 (+0.00014)   Bar[3] +0.00010 (+0.00024) Bar[2] -0.00010 (+0.00014) Bar[1] -0.00010 (+0.00004) Bar[0] -0.00010 (-0.00006) I need...
Metatrader 4 v1090. Linux 18.3 xfce with Wine v3.0 stable also Windows 7 Ultimate. Same problem regardless of OS. Same problem on Live and Demo. Every Free Renko Generator that I have tried has the same problem. There is a 5 pip difference in the price between the Offline chart and the real Time...
if(OrdersTotalMagicbuy(Magicbuy)>=1){ObjectCreate("HLine", OBJ_HLINE,0,Time[0],OrderOpenPrice()-50*Point);}if(OrdersTotalMagicbuy(Magicbuy)>=2){ObjectSet ("HLine", OBJ_HLINE,High[0]-50*Point);} Hi, I'd like to create a trailingstop function, I've created these lines of code that work, only if the...
Dear Programmers, I would like to ask your help about sending an e-mail. I went to the e-mail settings (MetaTrader-->Tools-->Options-->Email) and filled out the datas: SMTP server: mail.t-online.hu:25 SMTP login: login_name SMTP password: login_password When I push the Test button, I get the...
Hello Traders, I am new to mt4. my mt4 software doesn't show me the commission or swap for the live trades. every time I open a trade I have to go to account history to check my commission. check the picture below. please help me with this issue. Thank You. happy trading
Hi, My custom RSI indicator with divergency freeze, and I don't know why. It freezes when you change timeframe or when you change profiles... Please find the file attached.
hello everybody I need a code which close all buy orders and then close the remain of the close buy s.... Can anyone help me?
Hi everyone, I know most traders have mode than just one monitor to trade, in my case i have 3 monitors to a laptop, this way i can see clearly multiple time frames (15,H1,H4) The thing is, if i get an alert on any of the terminals (example: EURUSD H1) it would be great to go to that chart and when
[Help] My force index formula didn't match MQL Force Index Indicator line I tried to experimented many indicators formula but when I created force index without using iForce function the indicator line is not same as the original MQL Force Index indicator.    int limit;   int...
[Deleted]
Dear Friends, can someone help me to create an EA based on Lindecourt Custom Indicator. I just want the EA to open buy/sell position as soon as the indicator dispays the Arrows (Green/Red) on the chart. I mean I want the EA to simultaneously open positions as soon as the Alert and Arrows apear....
I'd like to make option levels indicator for MT4. My Russian version of topic is at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805 Here it is my idea. According to one theory (Ildar Nurgaliev, Russian  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZo081odiV1tVTnXPLY13w?app=desktop) price moves from volume to volume. The...
Hey all, I use my EA to draw a line called "Trigger" on the chart upon the first tick which I then move to a support/resistance area i want to wait for a signal from to take a trade, I have then also programmed it to delete this line when the EA takes a trade to avoid opening multiple trades for the...
Can a broker disable expert advisors? Does IsExpertEnabled() check whether the broker has enabled or disabled expert advisors? Or does it only check whether the user has enabled it in the terminal? Similarly, does IsTradeAllowed() check whether the broker has enabled or disabled trading in the...
Backtesting a Renko EA on MT4 Is it possible? If yes how? Please Help :(
Hi Folks, I've been working on this EA. the idea is to follow the trend and enter at pull backs. The problem is when the trend stalls and reverse, we don't know whether it's for real or just another pull back. So I programed the EA to enter an opposite trade with larger position with the hope that...
Please kindly explain Is the back test spread in pips or point? For instance if the spread is 0.5 pips. What value should I input in the Backtest? Is it 5 or 50? Thank you
Hello All. I'm trying to source a Bollinger Band indicator that simply allows me to fill the space between BBtop and BBbottom with one user defined color. Can anyone point me to such an indicator?
Hi ,   I have some ea that opens  a csv after dowloading with a second ea . With the  tags  FILE_CSV | FILE_ANSI | FILE_READ   ,  the txt string that is with Print () is not in english ,   an example of the csv :  eurusd   1.1216  gpbjpy   146.79 audjpy   0.8951 with  the string displays , it gets...