MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 296

Metatrader API  (8)
Is  Metatrader API service free or paid? how to get API service?
hi guys exist some tutorial or simple explae for comunicate MT4 with external program ? example i want create a indicator attach over 3 or 4 cross and if appen somthing in cros send me data in my external program , is possible to do that ? thankz
i have been trying to download mt4 to my laptop but it wont work instead mt5 get installed does anyone know why
Hi Friends, I've created a custom button and my intent is that when I press it, it creates a horizontal line with preset parameters. May I ask if it is possible to create OBJ_HLINE without any price anchor point so that I can place it on a chart wherever I wish, just like I would with the draw
Hi, I want to pick up the most recent object color. I have the indicator of rectangle. and I can read the color of the object and time of object draw. string name; for ( int i= ObjectsTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--){ name = ObjectName (i); if (ObjectType(name) == OBJ_RECTANGLE ) {
Hi friends, I'm writing a code in my EA to export the opened orders data from my trading account in a single CSV file. Through the OnTick function, with any new tick comes, the EA checks the file to see whether a newly order has just opened or not, and if there is a new opened order that has not
Hi, I am learning programming mql4 as newbie I know only simple basic. but deep advanced that i still not sure. My project is 1) counted total iBar in select Date/Time from Start to End. I able to do this. 2) counted total of range = iHigh - iLow = total range. I able to do this. 3) Calculated Pips
hi guys i have this part of script return me error '!=' - l-value required but why i used it sinput ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrameChoice= PERIOD_CURRENT ; // Timeframe void OnInit () { if ((TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_W1 )|=(TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_MN1 )|=(TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_D1 )) { if
Hey, I wanna visualize the M5 trend (sma 20 and sma 500) by drawing rectangles on the full chart height. This should be draw for example for the current week. if M5 sma 20 is over sma 500, draw a green rectangle if M5 sma 20 is under sma500, draw a rectangle in for example peach This should work in
  Signs of a REAL system  (248   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
After the excitement in the "Who needs JAPAN CHANGES? I tried to systematize my criteria for assessing the correctness of this or that trading system and the Expert Advisor built on it. Here is a brief summary of my rules that came to my mind. Signs of fitting: the balance growth curve and the
Hi MT4 gurus, I recently started using Dukascopy data downloaded by the QuantDataManager tool (this tool exports history data in FXT format and marks them as RO so MT4 can't overwrite them with broker data). When I run a test in StrategyTester and click "open chart" to see the results, I visually
Hello, everybody. I would like to know if any of you have a dashboard with the 28 forex pairs and a "buy" and "sell" button for each pair? For MT4 Thank you
Hi Dears, I'm experiencing low speed on back testing MT4 strategy tester. looking for 64 bit MT4 to level up the test speed, but the MT4 website keeps giving me the MT5 app in MT4 installation file !!! dose ant one have solution to this ? Br, Aras
  "Fully automatic deal copier"  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Fully automatic trade copier (trade repeater). Automatic deal copier is designed for copying deals (orders) from one or several accounts (MT4 terminals) to one or several other accounts (MT4 terminals). Such programs are also called "Replicator". This fully automatic transaction copier is an
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have a little doubt. When using an EA is it possible that can access my account data, being able to hack?? It may sound stupid, buy i'm a little afraid.Anyone who knows help me pls. Thanks
Hey guys, I'm making this idea around old XMT Scalper system, as the developer has been inactive since early 2017 I'd like to continue from the base they left. I saw ASSAR EA based on the exact same code, they claim that it has some variations but I'm not sure about that. They've based Assar from...
Hello everybody, I need your help. I code a Program with two brokers respectively two MT4 Instances. The program opens a Buy Trade on Broker1 and a Sell Trade on Broker2 at a specific time. So in the next step I am going to close all trades at a later time. Both trades have to close at 0€. This
I think i already knows the answer to this question but i'm asking anyway. When you do backtesting and optimization and you get the results and want to save them is there a way to save the cache that gets created when you run the test? I know I can save it as a html or copy all entries to excel but
I am trying to write to a csv file, but can't write past 280 lines. I am trying to write upto 2400 or more lines, only one double per line. The lines in the file are scores related to same line number in another file the same size. I read in the scores, modify them then write them all back in. As
  high[iHighest]  (3)
hi i wrote a very simple indicator but it dose not work //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Dive-sample001.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Hi I have a question regarding my trailing stop. So the trailing stop starts when my trades has reached 10 pips (100 points), but the problem is that my trailing stop sets the SL to +2pips, which is not enough, I want it to be at +5 pips. How can I include this in my MQL4 code? And that the Trailing
double mypool[][ 2 ]; int secondticket, lastTicket, count; double secondPrice, lastPrice, dif; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== false ) break ; if ( (OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA_n) &&
Can't seem to find the original mt4 Fibonacci source code anywhere in codebase or any article. I want to play around with the source code and amend to my own use. Does anyone know where I can find this code (original mt4 application, not auto). Or is this not allowed?
I have an alert that sometimes adds a bell icon to the string. I want to remove the icon before I process the string. The string displays in MT4 as "?? This is the alert" When I view the raw text in a different editor it reads as "\ud83d\udd14 This is the alert info" I have tried int replaceBell =
Could anyone help? how to get price value from Andrews pitchfork? manually or indicator drawn? objectget will not work.
How to change trend width in the Market Watch window? Now the Tick Chart is drawing chart only at left side and width of chart is ~10%.   How to change it to full size of the Market Watch window?
hi guys exist a command for set timeframe on thefly when i add indicator ? example when i write script and clic over play in metaeditor in default , it set me H1 but if i want set M30 ? on the fly ? i look ChartSetInteger in hcart propertuy but not find nothing is possible ? thankz
I'm recently started using MT4, and after couple of trades start to notice issued with my system: 1. New order disappeared from the right click menu. 2. New order from toolbar or tools open blank page, within active bars and I can not edit or place order. 3. Trades and pending order not appearing on
Ok so Im relatively new to making " checkpoints " as in first condition is met and THEN the next one is met and this is what I have so far //--- main loop for ( int i = limit- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { if (i >= MathMin ( 5000 - 1 , rates_total- 1 - 50 )) continue ; //omit some old rates to
I have the following code to prevent a new order from being generated when one is already placed. Any idea why additional trades still follow... int CheckForOpen() { bool Result; int t,Pos,Error; int Total= OrdersTotal (); int OrdersTotalMagicOpen= 0 ; if (Total> 0 )