MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 282

I studied personally in the forum, no coding skills at all, I did it for 2 years. thank you for everything. and this time, I had difficulty closing the current order with the indicator. I want to close it with the indicator I chose, I think it might be done. but I was at my wits end and finally
Hello, I am trying to get the 15 min time frame MA on a 1 min time frame. I am able to get it in tradingview(See the attached Images .) These 2 images show how I am getting 15 min MA on 1 min chart . I like the first way, Is there anyway that I could get it on MT4 the same way? It helps
Backtest in model 'control points' slowed to half speed since recent mt4 update. What needed 35 seconds before, needs 75 seconds now. I test 4 years in M5 chart without M1 data, M1 data is still deleted. I there a way to get back to former testing speed
rewrite the sale conditions and sale closing conditions for the following link in mql4 form: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tradingview.com/script/RJBjyl2W-Ichimoku-Daily-Candle-X- HULL-MA-X-MacD /% 3famp
Hi 1) I wanna do historical backtest from 2008 till 2018, How do I download to my MT4? Pls advice, Thanks.
Hi all, Can someone help me with the below please? I have developed this piece of code, which aims to open a position following a sharp variation in price in a given time-span. If the price rises by at least 550 points in 2 candles, then the robot opens a SELL position. If the price drops by at last
Hi,  I'm an admin for a vps company that supports MT4 we have had a small number of clients who are experiencing random MT4 disconnects that do not reconnect until the MT4 terminal is restarted. In troubleshooting the issue we have verified the remote broker’s trading server is online when...
[Deleted]
  Help  (5)
Ive downloaded meta trader 4 and topped up my account but how do I now go about trading live on MetaTrader 4
[Deleted]
  Wishes for MQL5  (1310   1 2 3 4 5 ... 130 131)
With all due respect MQL4 is still the best MTS on the market, the following things are very much missing: 1. API or a possibility to call EA's functions from DLL (Mister Developers, you really need it !!!! ) Event handlers - at least one, system event (a CallBack or something with a message number
Hi everyone, Normally when the Buffers are printed, the minimum shift is 0. So you can only see the values from the past till now. My goal is to print the current value of shift 0 not just now, but till the end of the day. How can I do that ? It's an easier way to visualize for ex....
Hi there I have this code working fine on the simple version of my advisor: //------------------------------------------- Money management ---! double Tick=MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_TICKVALUE); double minLot=MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_MINLOT),maxLot=MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_MAXLOT); double
Does anyone know of an add on that will rotate through all the charts, stopping on each one for a set time? eg switch to the next one every 10 to 50 seconds; selectable delay. This would save a lot of mouse clicking and you could watch the different charts without being right at your computer. If...
Hello, I am new to the coding world and require a bit of help from the professionals. I want to make my stop loss 1% of my account but have it at a fixed point (i.e. 3xATR) therefore, if Meta trader could adjust my order size so that the stoploss becomes 1% of my account. how would I code this into
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know of a " Fibonacci Time and Price Cluster Indicator " which mimics the way Carolyn Boroden uses Fibonacci Time and Price Cluster. http://www.fibonacciqueen.com/public/main.cfm
So I ran this, even in not visual mode, and it took approx 3 hours for 1 month of data on a Daily chart.. insane. //Custom indicator values extern int Price = 0 ; extern int Length = 52 ; extern int Displace = 0 ; //DispLace or Shift extern double PctFilter = 0 ; //Dynamic filter in decimal extern
Hello, I am trying to write a grid trading EA which opens 4 or 5 trades at one time and I am planning to set profit target in Pips. So I have written a snippet of code to calculate the profit of all the open trades in Pips (regardless of the lot size). Which means if one position is 10 pips in
  OrderProfit()  (5)
Question about the: OrderProfit() Does it return the net profit aka the profit without spread or including spread ? Since the documentation says it returns the profit without swap & comission, but doesnt say anything about spread?
I know how to draw an object arrow on the chart, which I usually do like this: ObjectCreate(0,"prevHigh",OBJ_ARROW_DOWN,0,Time[0],High[highestCandle]); ObjectSetInteger(0, "prevHigh", OBJPROP_COLOR, clrRed); Now I have an indicator that draws up/down arrows on the chart as seen in the
Hey there Folks, just posting a simple EA in Hope for some Code Review, Tips and Advices ;-) Feel free to test or use parts of the Code, just some playing around for learning purposes anyways //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I need a stop loss EA of MT4 based on after spread price. I downloaded many EA of mt4 for the stop loss. But there were only EA based on before spread price. There is range of spread between currency pairs on the forex. I want to set same value for stopping the loss. Where is such a EA
Hi Folks, Some of the functions I have used for years are no longer working in the MT4 platform! For example, I have used this function for years to delete pending orders, and it has stopped working: void ClosePendingOrders(int type = 7, string symbol = "X") { // type = 7 - Close All Pending
  MT4 Mobile App  (1)
Signs of my phone breaking down, and I was wondering of how to backup my MT4 account? Searched google and all it gave was solutions for the PC version. Please help
Hi guys i observed a difference of profit when using a close order vs using a take profit.Let me explain how i did: I constructed an ea with 2 types of settings: 1) STOPLOSS at 100 pips and closing orders with orderclose() function at 100 pips (profit)...
I have an indicator with ex4 format. How can I use it in my expert advisor? the MQL editor doesn't recognize ex4 files. <Deleted>
I have an indicator that I bought that indicates times to buy and to sell in forex assets, I want to develop an EA that uses the sign of that indicator to carry out its operations. It is possible? if so, how? can anyone help
I can't seem to be able to attach an indicator to a chart. From the MetaEditor Idownloaded an indicator the Complied it. How to I attach something from the OnlineLibrary to the chart? Thank you for the help. MCR
hi everyone I have a problem, I can't enter the total order count on a single Symbol, I would like to enter it for each Symbol but I can't find a way, I'm not very good at coding but I've been searching for 1 day I don't know if I'm wrong the magic number or the for cycle, but I can't get what I
  Lost Password  (7)
Hello, I've been doing a lot of trading using my iphone. However, I lost the password to my account. I have the account number and the email address that goes with it. But I don't know where to request the information. I used the mt5 mobile app; so I don't know who I should email to ask to...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been trying to make a new order in my demo account in PFG FX Trade but the "New Order" button is all grey and nothing happens when I click it. I have already tried restarting the computer, uninstalling then reinstalling PFG FX Trader and after I login, I still cant make a new order....
Im trying to figure out how the NormalizeDouble function works. Can someone see what i do wrong here? The returned value from line 3 and 4 from the NormalizeDouble function is 0 instead of a rounded number as expected.. double SLBuyLevel = Low[ 1 ]- 20 * Point ; double SLBuyDif = Close[ 1