MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 148

how can I add M45 timeframe and M90 timeframe to the (timeframes toolbar) in MetaTrader4 platform ??? I know how to make these two timeframes by (PeriodConverter) script of MT4, but I want to add these two timeframes (or any other timeframe I make) as buttons on the timeframes toolbar (permanently)
Hello dear friends I am writing an expert and I wanted to use ROC indicator. My problem is in backtesting the indocator doesnt give me any signal and when I read the output in my EA it comes as infinity. I also tried many different ROC from different websites. would you please help me if you have
Hi good people. May I Kindly ask, is there anyone who has a source code for the attached indicators. if not , may anyone kindly assist convert these indicators into mq4 files. I want to make an EA based on this indicator,s they very reliable and accurate in trading. Please any help. Thank you so
Buy: you must have two selling candles following each other, but the last red candle's full body must be inside the wick(tail) of the previous red candle then we want to see a buy(green) candle which closed. We buy at the following opening candle. Sell is the opposite. Please see photos attached
I want to make an EA that can open trade more than one and at certain point I want to close all the trade. This is my first time dealing with this situation. I made a "step" to do it, does this step to do it correct? int limitOpenOrder= 3 ; //open order for ( int i= 0 ;i<limitOpenOrder;i++) //loop
Does anyone have a break even expert that works with multiple trades on the same currency pair ? I tried breakeven EA v1.3 , 1.2, 1 and SL2BE ,and they work great with one trade but If I put another trade the ea doesn't treat them separate but as one trade. for example i place one trade ,goes in
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Trade Manager Test.mq4 |//| . |//|
hi I would like to modify an indicator that I created with the help of a programmer. the indicator provides alerts when rsi lines cross. currently the detections are conditioned by higher timeframes. (example when in H4 the rsi are crossed on the rise, in H1 I would only receive the crossings on
Hi everyone, my name is Andrea, i'm new in the forum and in the ea programming. I'm trying to create an ea based on MACD and EMA100 (I do not know if this type of bot already exists) with this conditions: MACD: fast lenght 12, slow lenght 26, signal 9 -buy: if candels are above EMA100 and MA cross
I have an MQL5 Mt4 indicator that displays RSI 14 reading on the main chart in white color . I want it to turn Green if the RSI is below 20 and red if it goes above 70. Can anyone help advise how to manage? input string comfons2 = "======RSI Settings======" ; //======RSI
[Deleted]
Dear Friends, may I ask you for help with a custom indicator? 1. I would need the value of the indicator displayed on the right axis - what should I do? 2. Is there a way how to change the color of the indicator line depending on the value? Eg. the line would be green and ONLY the parts where the...
Hi! I created a script to show my problem. To create the class works fine, the problem is with the result processing. The first iteration is ok, but if I wannt a second the, Inputs.Clear() dissapear the firstTerm object. To see more please run the script
So ive been trying to code a trailing stop after some profit for my sell positions, Ive been able to successfully code this for my buy positions, but for some reason the trailing stop for my Sell's also move opposite profit and dont just follow the profit Here's the code: for ( int s= OrdersTotal
I'm trying to run a strategy test in visual mode and I get this error... ERROR 68114 : Chart bars of 1 is less than the minimum required - no trade logic being applied. Does ayone know what it means and how to resolve it. Pleas ehelp
Hi, I installed from the market an EA ex4 file into the MQL4\Experts\Market folder and running well on this MT4 instance. I have two other MT4 installations on the computer but I cant get running the EA ex4 on them ☹ . I copied all folders and files below the terminal to the new ones … I see the EA
Good evening everybody, I'm really stuck, I want my code open 1 time, 1 order, 1 single time 1 order when the signal is BUY , then 1 time, 1 single time when signal is SELL, and so on everytime ( and just ) the signal change but my code open 60 orders everytime the signal change from BUY to SELL, (
Hi, Anyone got the link or know where is the 'official' definition of the minimum and maximum values for the magic number? I am looking for the 'official' definition.
Hello, I would like to attach a Webbrowser to a chart in MT4 terminal using EA. I want this windows to cover chart area. I will put an Iframe into that page. What is the easiest way to achieve it? Thanks Peyman
  MT4 64Bit  (4)
Hello, Is there a 64Bit version of MT4 available for use? I've attempted the one installer from the metatrader4 website, which installs the 64Bit version of MT5, not MT4. https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader4.com&utm_campaign=download
  Close trader  (5)
I am looking for an ea to close operations of the pair that I indicate. For example, I have open operations in eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy ... and I just want to close the operations of eurusd There is some
Hello, I am unable to backtest offline charts in new MT4 build. Once I could but now MT4 new builds it has all changed. is this no longer possible or is there a way to do this. I see OVO and other resources no longer support backtest so I think this may no longer be possible. Really grateful for
  MACD SR  (7)
Hi guys, trying to make an indicator to plot sr lines on main chart on macd crossover...like My MACD S/R from tradingview... I have this code, it compiles, but is not what I want...:)... I can see a spike on that chart line at macd crossover but the line comes back again to same level... a litle
Hi, When I apply my indicator to a regular chart it works properly, while when I use it in EA it returns always 0 value (as if it was not calculated). I call indicator using: iCustom(NULL, 0, "my_indicator", 0, 1); I have put Print commands to Init and OnCalculate of the indicator and they only
hi, i downloaded an ozymandias alert custom indicator. It sends alerts when the desktop MT4 is on but it doesn't send alerts to my mt4 paired phone. How can i make it send alerts to the phone
  broker  (2)
can anyone advise me how to get a broker to open a real account please
Hi, I've searched hi and low for the answer to this and am surprised I haven't found the answer because I would have thought this setup to be REALLY common. I have a 15 minute chart and a 5 minute chart side by side in metatrader 4. I want to be able to do three things: 1) If I select a new...
Dear traders and MT4 support, currently, I am running many MT4 instances on one pc. However, there seems to be a limit of the instance count.: For me, I can only start 18 MT4s. What's the reason for this and can it me changed? Neither my RAM nor my CPU is anywhere near its maximum. best regards,...
Hello, I'm here as I need some help with my trading panel. In particular, I would like to 1 - Change CLabel font (I'm not able trhough label.Font()) 2 - Avoiding panel hiding when I change template of my chart 3 - Any other tips is weel accepted
Hi all, I'm on Mac OS with mt4 open but when I click download, nothing happens. Am I missing something? Thanks