MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1454

Hi, I have a doubt in using fractals . I loaded the indicator “fractals” on a graph and I see that there aren’t external variables to set. I see upper and lower arrows. I write, for instance Print ( iFractals ( NULL , NULL , MODE_LOWER , 2 ) ) ; Print ( iFractals ( NULL , NULL , MODE_UPPER , 2 ) ) ;
[Deleted]
i have code like this: double currentprice=1.36350000; double cek_digit_point=0.00010000; int pos_distance=3; Alert(MathMod((currentprice/cek_digit_point),pos_distance)+" "+MathMod(13635.00000000,pos_distance)); Alerts Result: 3.00000000 0.00000000 i would to do modulus operation... it supposed to...
NT4 EUR-USD from 8-8-08 I'm using Bill Poulos's FOREX Profit Accelerator System and he mentions that that ADX in MT4 is calculated differently than ADX in other software. It certainly looks a lot different. Does anyone have code for ADX as implemented in VT Trader. There are two parameters rather...
[Deleted]
There is nothing there to selct from. Happened overnight. There yesterday, Gone today. Cannot select experts or scripts.
Is their a way to back test multile currency pairs at the same time? THANKS
[Deleted]
Is there any function to get a price from different currency symbol, not from the one which I have opened. If EURUSD is opened: 'ask' gets EURUSD price. Is there any function like ask("EURGBP)?
[Deleted]
Hi there I am having hassles with implementing Fib math in my EA... let me explain : I want the EA to enter a buy order for example, and then it must make the stoploss the lowest low of the last 2 weeks candles... then it must place a take profit of a 1.1618 fib extension of the difference between...
[Deleted]
We need good EA or someone who can make this us. We hawe managed accounts, where we use Ea´s Send details me. We can pay good price or good % profits. pnylander@hotmail.com
New article Alert and Comment for External Indicators is publiched: In practical work a trader can face the following situation: it isnecessary to get "alert" or a text message on a display (in a chartwindow) indicating about an appeared signal of an indicator. Thearticle contains an example of...
I believe the NFA is up to something big time. From what I heard, NFA is doing this to help out newbies and protect us. I don't like this kind of help. Hedging should be a choice. If you don't know how to hedge, then don't hedge. For me, I like it. If I lose or win, that is my choice. Here are...
Anyone aware that the new rule 2-43 from NFA concerning the first-in first-out principle of orders processing means that we even have to consider how our same currency pairs orders ought to be closed? for example if you have a series of long orders for eurusd, u can close the first order first,...
[Deleted]
Hi, i'm new to writing expert advisors. I was wondering how i can get (or keep track of) the highest price since a buy order has been entered (if I have multiple orders that is, so keeping track with a single global variable doesn't work) Thanks!
[Deleted]
Anyone have a quick easy way to include Daily Pivot Points into an ea that will determine my take profit and stop loss levels?
[Deleted]
here we have a problem, i have writen an example, uses WindowsPrixeMax in an indicator, and the call to function return the value of previus Period selected from Toolbox once one tick arrive. there is no big problem, only wait to a next tick to the indicator's chart, update with correct data. Here...
Hi, I am trying to Test sending an email from the Options>Email Dialog Box. The journal is repeatedly reporting "Relaying Denied", or "FlashFiler: Invalid BLOB" Errors, using two different private SMTP servers. The recepient emails are gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts. I had successfully sent...
good evening everybody. I can't get started with Meta Tader 4, I am having the following message all the time: Your Key is not valid. Please activate your copy. Your expert ID=943141941 If ExpertID is 0 first check the EA settings. Turn on ALLOW DLL IMPORTS and remove CONFIRM DLL FUNCTION CALLS...
I'm currently offering MetaTrader 4 hosting free for 1 week. After a week you have to pay only $9.95 monthly. - Real-Time Viewer through Remote Desktop Connection: You have the ability to view, manage and trade in real-time through your broker, and host live or demo Expert Advisors.  - 24/7...
Hi, I want to know how do I plot a Lower Timeframe MA cross on a Higher Timeframe chart. e.g. I want to plot an arrow on H1 chart when M15 's MA5 and MA10 cross. Please let me know. Thanks, JForex.
[Deleted]
can somebody help me please with this OrderSend, it's driving me crazy. int ticket; ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots,Ask + 10*Point,3,0,Ask+40*Point,"BTM ",16345,0,Green); Giving each time Error 129 or 130 wen I use a stop loss Thanks
Hello everybody, I am a newbie to this site as well as to the forex market (2 months). I have metatrader 4 demo account on which I am practising currently. I read about this jumstart strategy and would like to automate this to test the efficiency of this siganl. 1. parameters - 3 SMA, 5 SMA, Moving...
  bezubytok ?  (2)
What does bezubytok( безубыток - 5 п. )? regards alex
Hello, System for sell, looking for something around 450k, a little cheap but want to move it fast. Please don't ask for report unless you can prove funds are avaliable. Low to no draw down and already in compliance with the new NFA Hedge Rule. Contact me here for more info and how purchase.
[Deleted]
Is it possible for memory leaks when running the MT4. Is it possible for EAs to use up all memory after some time. My live terminal keeps increasing in memory usage(Task Manager). Have anyone of you seen this? any solutions? Is this because of too many messages in the experts tab? Anyway to keep...
[Deleted]
what happen with platinium EA topic?
[Deleted]
datetime TimeLocal() Note: At the testing, local time is modeled and is the same as the modeled last known server time. Is there a way using a windows dll (maybe "shell32.dll" ) to get the local time during a test.
Hi, I'm just about to start a new EA based on Pair correlation. Where can I find some information about pairs that correlate with each other? Thanks
  OrdersTotal  (1)
I am running an EA on 3 different currency pairs. Can I use (OrdersTotal() ==0) to tell me that there are no open trades on any of the pairs or will it just apply to the pair on which it is operating? I want to be able to tell the EA for each of the pairs to stop trading if the profit level is above...
If so, for what sort of things?
[Deleted]
I know that some of the functionality could be obtained using wininet.dll and general file functions; however, I haven't seen anyone really support the concept of a web api for MetaTrader. This could allow mobile devices to interact with the trading platform without needing the binary install. I...
[Deleted]
I am new to metatrader 4 wondering if any one can help me step by step how to create forex robot in metatrader 4