General - page 1898

[Deleted]
  Sound Alert  (3)
I need to figure out how can i program a sound alert when the market reaches a specific price or pivot, can you do this with a script , expert or indicator ??? Please Advice Thanks
i would like to take this indicator and make it an expert so i can test it out only change is no stop and reverse the take profit can remain the same
Greetings, When creating a simple indicator to create and draw standard deviation channels or Regression Lines, and then attempting to retrieve values from the lines drawn using ObjectGetValueByShift(string name,shift), the values returned do not match the values "moused over." Also, there is...
Hello everyone, I found this blog about becoming a Millionaire in 4 years using the Forex. I want to follow it and maybe by becoming this guy's best friend I can smooch off his strategy. He doesn't prove anything yet but I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen. I'll keep this thread alive...
  Dema@10  (5)
Hi, Can somebody code this indicator for MT4 and prorealtime.com? Language for prorealtime.com is similar to basic. Thanks in advance
Hi I wanted to let people know right now that your security may not be safe. I have not been able to use metatrader and have been trying to clean my computer all day so the platform works on my laptop. Currently, if I open the platform with a chart open, properties box pops up and will not close....
<oops - the topic is supposed to say "Bug in ObjectSetText() Function" -LOL> Hello, It seems that regardless of what I set the 5th parameter of the ObjectSetText() function to, it always shows white text. Example, where the variable PivotColor = Green, this has a green line but always white text:...
I am running an MT4 on a VPS (Win Server 2003 based). I would like to create a Scheduled task to run MT4 at system startup in case of unexpected system restart. Now, Task Scheduler doesn't cooperate with terminal.exe (or the other way around). I tried it on my home PC (win XP pro) as well, no...
  Anyone?  (4)
Hi guys! I am looking for a simple signal alert when ema 10 crosses ema 50 and vice versa. Can someone help? PS: Boy i have to learn to program mt4
  Coding Needed  (1)
Coding Needed plz !!!! Can anyone help coding the breakout strategy detailed here below: Buy when: 1- EMA 10 current value > EMA 50 current value (ema10 crossing ema50 from below) 2- AND MACD > 0 3- AND RSI >50 4- AND Stochastic 8,3,3 is in the right buying position Sell When: 2- EMA 10 current
Hello. I am a experienced database programmer (14 years self-employed developing custom database applications) but no experience in any C++ like language. I'm trying to use the indicator buffers in the property sheet to allow the user to change the colors of horizontal lines that are created by...
  Wolfe Wave Indicator  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Is it possible for someone (ShadowWZ perhaps?) to code a WolfeWave indicator? I've just come across this method and it seems interesting. Fukinagashi at MoneyTec has put one together but it got panned at a Russian forum because it was using the ZigZag indicator and missing some elements. I noticed
  How to write Ea  (1)
Hi, can someone please guide me to writing an EA. thx
Can anyone help coding the breakout strategy detailed here below: Buy when: 1- EMA 10 current value > EMA 50 current value (ema10 crossing ema50 from below) 2- AND MACD > 0 3- AND RSI >50 4- AND Stochastic 8,3,3 is in the right buying position Sell When: 2- EMA 10 current value < EMA 50 current
  Forex Signals  (2)
hello all, Does anyone have experience with Dashboard signal software from FXuniversal? ty
190 used about 40-50M , but 191 used about 131-190M. Why?
Can anyone tell me how I can overlay two seperate indicators into one window in MT4? Thanks!
someone is using this system and saying it's Very GOOD..of course they are selling the system..just wondered if anyone can decipher the indicators. 1 graph..
[Deleted]
  Bollinger Band Width Ratio  (24   1 2 3)
Hi everyone, For some reason, the BBandwidthratio indicator that I wrote won't plot. Can any of the experts take a look at it and see what is wrong? Thanks for your help, Maji
I can't seem to find where the <--includes--> files are coming from in the htm file. I want to change the detailedstatement.htm template in MT4 so that I can put the "magic numbers" from EA and "comments" into a seperate column. These always appear under the prices, and I don't like that. In fact...
  EMA
Exponential Moving Average (EMA) Exponentially smoothed moving average is calculated by adding the moving average of a certain share of the current closing price to the previous value. With exponentially smoothed moving averages, the latest prices are of more value. P-percent exponential moving...
I have coding some indicators use "#property indicator_chart_window" but not using indicator_buffers, their just create and move some object on the chart. I think it's useful to to make the indicator visible on the chart, this can be done by attach the indicator to the object which created...
[Deleted]
Please could someone be kind enough and build me a signal generator/alarm that will show the crossing of 2 MVAs overlayed on an RSI? (See attached screen-print) RSI @ 14. Overlayed with 8-EMA on Previous Indicator's data as well as 8-SMA overlayed on First Indicator's data. Reason: I run this on my
  New System Is Born  (19   1 2)
and? we don't seem to have mind readers here. what did you want to say?
Hi all I have tow MQL4 files , I need to get a valume from one file to ather file . example : A is MQL4 file & B is MQL4 file the tow files is expert , Im going to run A file but need it to read a volume from B file . What is the code lin to do that ??? thanls
Hi all, Here's something for you to read this weekend. A link to Joe Ross' forum and when NOT to trade the forex market. http://tradingeducators.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28 Enjoy!
Hi gurus I am new to MT4 and I really like the exportable historical data. However, I can't seem to find a way to do it in an automatic way via script or function or any software. Can this actually be done ? Thanks Bob
what is the best broker using metatrader 4? i have the hardest time staying connected to interbank.
Where can I go to get a demo account using MetaTrader for futures charts? I use MT4 for spot forex quotes, but understand MT4 also services futures charts. Thanks.
Guys, As we all know, market news impact directly onto ForEx values (Up/Down).. Could someone can post the best place/site to get latest, reputable news detail. Thanks in advance.