General - page 1120

EURUSD : With EUR continuing to trade and hold above the 1.0777/1.0800 zone but maintaining upside bias, further recovery higher is envisaged. Support lies at the 1.0850 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0800 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0750 level. A break of here will aim at
For the first time in history, price can move to the past with this broker xcfd.com, I took this screenshot from the their dashboard. Is this a proof that traders need to be worried about this broker?
GBPUSD: With the pair reversing its intra day gains to close lower on Wednesday, GBPUSD sets up to retest key support zone. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the stage for more...
Can anyone tell me how to get the Dolly Graphics 14 and Signal Line 11a? It said it is free here but does not tell how to get it.
USDJPY: Having halted its upside pressure to close higher on Tuesday, USDJPY looks to build up on price recovery. On the downside, support comes in at the 118.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 117.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 117.00 level and possibly lower...
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my program. I'm starting create a program that works with bollinger bands. Here are the functions for open an order: bool SpikeBuy(){ double bbMinus; double ma; bbMinus=iBands(Symbol(),0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1); ma=iMA(Symbol(),0,14,0,MODE_SMA...
The demo version of the indicator "XLpips NEW 2016" that runs 3 days without any restrictions. The indicator shows the perfect entry point. 95% accurate signals and make a profit. Once the archive is the indicator "MagneticBrake" which gives advice to the output from the transaction. Together, these...
I am trying to improve my system finding a suitable indicator which can show an accurate point for end of the major trend. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Hi! Is there an EA that auto trade at specific time of the day regardless of price level?  I am experimenting a new strategy.  Thanks
Hi All, I have found the Wilders version of ADX on this forum and I would really apprecate if possible this version to integrate / or have it as a correct ADX roc indicator separate / also the ADX ROC Oscillator with showing when ADX is growing with more than 1 point in the same window. Issue is...
Hello People, i have a panel created with the CappDialog and named it m_panel. in the panel are 3 Ccombox. The problem is when the combox is expanded and i click on it the second one is also expanded. How to solve this: In this case i expanded the notification and why i try to click off the bottom
any doubt call me on skype syke name pradeepvenkatrao. or +917799350363 or whataap
Support for further correction to the level of 29.30 Breaking the 29 mark for the duration Descending Conversely, breakthrough will lead to the region 37-39 46-48 Canadian dollar analogy: Breakthrough area 1.4340 + _ give the approval to continue the course of the weakening of Hdolrhkndi In contrast...
GBPJPY: Having rallied to take back its Monday losses on Tuesday , GBPJPY looks to strengthen more on bull pressure. On the downside, support comes in at the 169.00 level where a violation will aim at the 168.00 level. A break below here will target the 167.00 level followed by the 166.00 level. Its
Hoping someone can assist me, I have subscribed to a signal but my trades are not coping the signal trade.  signal leverage 1:400 funds $3000.  my leverage 1:300 funds $4000.  95% max of deposit, stop if less than 200 slippage 3.0 spread.  Is there a setting i'm unaware of....
  Dynamicforexea  (1)
CAN ANY ONE USE THIS EA, IS IT SCAM OR PROFITABLE? http://dynamicforexea.com/ SITE SAY IT WAS PROFITABLE. IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS EA PLS TELL... THANKS
  Vipro Markets  (1)
Vipro Markets is a regulated global securities broker focusing on forex, stock, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals. We are authorised and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 278/15 and are a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)....
Hello Traders, I'm looking for some brokers with zero spread accounts that charge commission instead of spread. What I can see is that few broker's offering this type of accounts and commission charged is almost the double of spread in comparison with this fee. But today, I received an direct offer...
Our company will demonstrate its latest technological solutions and developments at the major international iFX EXPO Asia 2016 event to be held on January 26 to the 28 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. At the event, we will present our latest development — the MetaTrader 4 web...
While stocks are having a chaotic start to the year, investors are pulling money from securities that profit from higher volatility at the same time as short sellers are piling into bets that tranquility will return. Traders yanked $850 million from two of the most popular exchange-traded products...
  BEST Spread  (8)
Which is the better spread, fixed or variable??
We still greedy in commerce and often emotional. If we want to be successful then it must be changed from now on.
[Deleted]
Our company will demonstrate its latest technological solutions and developments at the major international iFX EXPO Asia 2016 event to be held on January 26 to the 28 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. At the event, we will present our latest development — the MetaTrader 4 web...
hello, I think in principle it's very useful to open up possible resources and find this article is very intersting. But I'm not very experienced programmer and therefore I have some question. I have winform application with C# & .Net4 and I have an account (Demo or Real) in my broker(Alpari)...
GBPUSD : With the pair continuing to hold on to its downside pressure, GBPUSD faces downside pressure on price failure though with caution. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the
What are the statistics in determining trading style?
yes dear I trade every five days in a week. as the forex market work for five days In a week so I trade regularly at daily bases but some time when I feel that market is not in my favour then I don't trade. after five days at weekend when market become closed I boar and its difficult time for me to...
Hi all! I’ve been trading for about 5 years - algo trading on the majors, doing 5 to 50 intraday trades per day per symbol, flat at the end of each session. I’ve been analyzing my trades - profits and losses, and recently I have figured out the exact impact of slippage on my trading results. Below...
Hi...i am new in the system... do anyone knows about KPL swing (breakout trading system)...can anyone convert this afl into mt4... //---- heikin ashi HaClose = (O+H+L+C)/4; HaOpen = AMA( Ref( HaClose, -1 ), .40); HaHigh = Max( H, Max( HaClose, HaOpen ) ); HaLow = Min( L, Min( HaClose, HaOpen ) );...
Hi, I'm curious to know some convincing arguments for and against hedging, and therefor using MT4 instead of MT5. Cheers, Tim