Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 255

Hi guysMy Metatrader 5 doesn't show the results of my expert trades. it shows buy and sell on chart but graph and backtest are empty. I really don't know what is wrong with this. please if anyone could tell me how it can be solved. I uploaded photos of my expert and metatrader so you guys take a...
Hi,  I try to write a description for my EA but i got this error and I dont understand why. The counter says it is below 3600 and when I save it delete everything and say it is too long. Any idea?  
  Block gbpusd  (3)
How can it be when our account is connected to a signal. Block gbpusd currency?I don't want gbpusd to be traded
Does anyone know, I have activated <Product Name Removed>, I know this EA only opens 1 position for a particular pair, but I get weird about the EA, opening more than 5 positions for a particular pair. Can anyone help me overcome this problem.
  share utility code  (23   1 2 3)
Hi Please share useful code.
Hello, I've been building EA's for some time now and it seems (to me) like I've finally made it. However, Im kind of affraid of running my bot on live account. Many tests were proffitable, dropdowns are small and tick history is 98% quality [report attached (unfortunately not in English but should...
Hi, is there any body who can tell me how can I do not show the indicators in strategy tester visualization mode. I used IndicatorRelease() but it does not work at all. please advise
Hi, i am beginner with mql5 i have this function in MQL4  double get_Lot_from_last_ord(string SYM, int MAGIC){   double LastLot=0;   for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)   {      if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))         if(OrderSymbol()==SYM && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGIC)...
Basically, I want my EA to manage open trades with OrderModify().  My EA is programmed to take trades when 2 Moving Averages are crossing. Every time the 2 Moving Averages cross, it opens 2 trades. Trade 1: Take Profit = 1.0 * ATR Stop Loss = 1.5 * ATR Trade 2: No Take Profit Stop Loss = 1.5 * ATR...
Hello, I stumbled upon an issue during the development of an Expert Advisor and I was wondering if anyone had any idea that might help. I get an "Invalid Price" error in backtest when the Expert Advisor tries to close a position on XAUUSD on a specific broker. The error messages my Expert Advisor...
I got a little confused on this indicator I can't get the right values And the expert does not emit any signal I asked the programmers for guidance on this Thanks everyone//+------------------------------------------------------------------+extern int       MaPeriod         = 20;           // Hama...
if EA does not deviation setting, is it set in MT5 option setting?
Hello all,  I have a very simple code that uses exponential moving averages at 2 lengths.  When the shorter length crosses above the other then a long position is taken.  Sometimes it works.  That is ,when there is an obvious crossing I can see on the chart a long position is taken but at other...
I place my orders with OrderSend function and I use the MqlTradeRequest to fill the order and my (type_filling) is equal to 2. when I run the test is buys and sells normally and it is shown in Operations and History tab in Strategy Tester Visualization but they are not shown in Trade tab. So if...
double p2p;  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function                                   |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int OnInit()  {//--- if(Digits==3 || Digits==5) p2p=10;else p2p=1;...
My code below places sell pending orders when certain candle pattern conditions are met on the H_1 chart. At certain points the condition is met but the pending orders are not placed, as in the encircled portions in https://imgur.com/a/3pNC7M3 . I am not sure what's causing it. string prefix = "HG";...
  Partial Close EA  (2)
Hi guys Looking for an EA on the market (preferably free) that allows me to partially close a trade at X pips for a certain %, and then moves the SL to BE. It then continues with a trailing stop.
  Account Balance  (1)
Hi Is it possible to set the account balance for a EA. Say, I have a total balance of £10k in my broker account, but I want to run 2 EAs on the same broker and on the same mt4 terminal. Is there a way of assigning a balance of £5k to each EA so if one EA goes bust it doesn't use the balance...
Hi support, I am creating a dialog with EA using Dialog.mqh Then when i try to use the external function "input" to change the parameters, the whole program went dis-functional. I failed to close the APP window. And if I tried to right click and "remove" the APP window, the chart at the...
hello mql engineers, I compiled a code with newest version of MT4, when load it it report "is not a script" this source code is writtern last month, and compiled no problem and works well with last month' updated mt4, today,  I download new version MT4, and compiled it , still no problem without any...
Hi, I have written an EA which gives me really good results when I optimise it over a six month period - supposedly the best results are like 35-40% profit. However, when I select the 'best' set of parameters (I choose the highest profit), and then run those as a single backtest on the same currency...
Hi, For netting account, whats the best approach to close positions when the lotsize position is higher than symbol max lot? Any know routine for this?
I have a ex4 file, is possible to guess its strategy and redo it in a new robot? Thanks
Hi, i have bought an EA in a website, but the suscription is for one year. Can anyone copy this EA code and do a new one exactly the same but without limited license? Thanks!
hello to all I'm serching for italians expert in mql5. thank you
Hello everybody, im trying to sum the total loss of the closed orders that closes on LOSS , i tried as much as i can, here is what i got : double TOTAL_LOSSES()     {      double pr_2=0;      for( i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)      {       if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))...
hiya, The day before yesterday a regular Windows 10 update was done on my PC. After that none of the MT4 Expert Advisors that were on my PC could be loaded to a chart anymore. Those EAs for which an update was pending could be kicked into working again by clicking "update" in the market tab. What...
Hi everyone, i want gave 10 tried or more but all is open tried1 0.01 lot tried2 0.02 lot tried3 0.03 lot tried4 0.04 lot tried5 ... for this cod open all order in Pendbuy() in 1 price. i don't want this....
Hi, I have two accounts, one VPS, one purchased EA with 5 activations and I'd like to use the EA on both accounts. How would the setup be for MT4? 1. Install MT4 into dir1 2. Install MT4 into dir2 3. Login to mql5 with both installations  4. Login the accounts (dir1-->account1, 2-->2) 5. Install EA...
Hi, I'm a bit new to MT5 & Tester. I'm running a backtest in 'Every Tick Real' mode, and MT5 is downloading data. Give I've selected 5 years of data, so the data's pretty big. However, from observation(See screenshot below), it seems that MT5 is just downloading data, and copying them twice....