Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 242

Hello, Is there any function in Expert Advisor that the signal is received only when each candle starts? (i.e. I am looking for a function to control that each signal works every 30 minute when each candle (30M) starts? Best, S. Green
i cann't use more local computer to optimize my EA, but system‘s macd can be used....why?help! thank you
Hi everyone Does anybody know of any EAs what use hurst cycle analysis? Or even a system based on FLDs? It's something that interests me but I dont have the slightest idea of coding
Can you see what is wrong here? I get some operator is needed when calling this function. I want to scan orders on other currency pairs on other charts and see what type the other orders are, and set it to a number of 1 if it is active. So I call it two times one for buy and one for sell. But it is
[Deleted]
  Day Counter  (6)
Merry Christmas everyone! I have been trying to figure out how to code when a day has passed, add one to the candle counter then determine if trading is allowed for that day. Any help will be greatly appreciated. A comment function for the day counter may also be helpful
[Deleted]
Hi. I coded an expert to calculate the new lot size after every position. Problem is, the calculated lot is not used in the immediate next trade. It comes second. Can anyone help me find a better way of doing it? Seems I have been using a wrong approach, for way too long. I can't think no more. D(
Hello Community, Is there a way to view and track your P/L for each EA that I am running? I am currently running 3 EA's on 6 currency pairs on one account (so 18 charts in total). Even though the net result is that I am making steady gains I need to know which EA is the most profitable. In other
Hi, I have an error when I compile the follwing code; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ProjectName |//| Copyright 2018, CompanyName |//|
I'm trying to test my code but I keep getting the below errors/messages which prevents me from buying or selling. Thoughts? 2017.05.08 08:46:29.749    2017.04.02 21:08:59   current account state: Balance: 10000.00, Credit: 0.00, Commission: 0.00, Accumulated: 0.00, Assets: 0.00, Liabilities: 0.00,...
Dear sir and madam, it is no item of "Register a Virtual Server" to provided in MT5,how can i solve the problem? But when I use MT4,This item can be shown and chosen
MT5 has a built-in expert "ExpertMAMA". I've been running tests on it this week and so far, it's performing decently. However, i cannot run it on MT4. MT4 has a simple MA advisor, but its parameters are different from ExpertMAMA. I need help if somebody knows or can point out to me what is the
  Error 130  (15   1 2)
Hello my friends. I have an EA that work correctly. I tested it on Alpari broker But this ea on forex-time broker some times have error 130 on order send. BUT i know about minimum tp or sl distance. see this: I trade EURUSD on this price 1.11600 and I got this 2020.01.15 20:33:22.696 '47443724'
  Restart VPS  (10)
Why yesterday at 02.00 was my VPS reset, deleting EA that was running?! I lost a lot of money, how i can contact support
Hi, I am building a simple EA to place an order based on MA. (i.e. when a bid price is above MA then to place a buy order....). I want to place only one order placement for each candle. Do you know how to control for this? Best, Mygreen
Hello, everyone, I started learning how to program in MQL5 today and I'm trying to make a simple moving average cross expert advisor. It compiles without errors, but when I try to test it in the strategy tester it does not seem to work, it stays still. I'm not sure if the problem is in the code or
HI Sir, I rented hosting for 1 month to my <Deleted> account. I added one pair till now. From yesterday I added another pair but it is not working. only 1 pair is working.. I read that I can use upto 16 pairs once i rented. So what should I do now.. Please solve my problem
Hello, I'm trying to get the balance return of the Deals History, but I'm having some issue, because, sometimes at the same order, there is more than one deal. I'm using the code below to organize in 02 arrays. One for time and other for the profit. Is there any way when it is copying data if the
How can I draw inside CAppDialog using CCanvas, for exemple
I'm having an Expert for copying Trades, but when trying to migrate all experts,etc. it wouldn't allow me to migrate that one, due to "not allowing dlls", because the expert is running"quickchannell.dll". It tells me to remove the expert in order to migrate, but I need this Ea to be migrated too. If
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! Is it possible to count the number of symbols opened up in market watch in an EA? Is yes, advice on how it can be done
Hello! I would like to change martingale function to make my EA open lots adding just 0.01 (0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04...). Could somebody help me with my code? int f=0; if(Martin==true) { if(total==0) { f=1; } if(total>=1) { f=total; }
Hi, Please help me find my paid robot and my robot rent. They are not appear everywhere in my terminal. After instal to terminal from community market, nothing happens Thanks
Hi everybody, in MetaEditor, is it possible to loop though enumerations as per the below parameter info (I don't mean switching between overloads 1 and 2, but looping through all possible ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE values in the below example)... ...or do we have to open and consult the documentation
(<Deleted> ) are these overly concerning? Will it slow down my EA? Both errors and warnings
Does anyone know if MQL5 EAs require additional activations when I upgrade CPU+RAM of my VPS (not a new VPS, just upgrade)
[Deleted]
Hi There ! Can someone please help me getting more information about this message ? JG 0 22:10:32.215 YouBotG2 (WINQ14,M1) OnDeinit_Uninitalization reason code = 9 DH 0 22:10:32.215 YouBotG2 (WINQ14,M1) OnDeinit_UninitReason = Another reason DQ 0 22:10:32.215 YouBotG2 (WDON14...
MqlTick Tab [] ; ulong d = ( ulong )( D'2019.12.17 10:00:00' ) ; void OnStart (){ CopyTicks ( _Symbol ,Tab, COPY_TICKS_ALL ,d, 1 ) Print (Tab[ 0 ].time ); } I'm trying to get a tick but when i check it by printing tick's date i get 2011.12.19 00:00:08 and if i replace COPY_TICKS_ALL by
Hi, I'm converting my EA from mql4 to mql5 and I'm stuck with Bars function please help, I'm going mad... int cntFromNow(datetime barDate) { return Bars(_Symbol, _Period, Time[0], barDate); }
  Compile as One  (2)
Hello, does anybody knows or have any idea how to.. compile indicator and EA as one compile(indicator.ex4+EA.ex4)=newEA.ex4 OR compile(indicator.ex5+EA.ex5)=newEA.ex5 Thanks :)
Hi everyone, as refer to the picture below, i had purchase a copytrade from signal area and when it come to fill up for the "Deviation/ Slippage" column, i not sure what is the numbers should i fill or pick? what is the number should i filled up in the Deviation/Slippage column? Thanks to anyone who