Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 194

Hi, is there an EA that sets multiple TPs at a specific price point as opposed to amount of pips or % in profit? This would be an EA that you have to do a separate one for each individual trade so that you can make your take profits more specific based on structure. For Example: When EU = 1.205
I'm trying to finish coding my strategy and this is the last thing I have to do but I cant find a way to code 2 separate TakeProfit based on Fibonacci retracements
Hello I want to add a condition to my purchase code. my buy code is as follows: double ATRBuy = GetIndicatorValue (handleatr, 0,1); I would like to add the following condition to this code. I use atr as the line with the following stop loss. Don't buy if the Atr indicator is 2% higher than the
The code I have for writing to a file and reading to another seems to only work with the writing to file part. I have no idea why the reading part does not work. I have made sure the file to read is not open anywhere else but still it fails. Can anyone help me out here? very perplexing. This is in
  help to code  (5)
383 / 5000 Résultats de traduction Could someone help me, i cannot code. This code is instructed to: sell when the market is falling and buy when the market is rising, close a position when it has made a profit of 10 euros. To know if the market is up, it means that the last candle is higher than
I am receiving the "Notifications: not enough space for notification" on many of my accounts. How can I fix this error? I changed my mobile phone and updated the MQID but that did not fix this issue.
Hello everyone . I need expert can close all buy/sell positions of one symbol after specified points of breakeven I will give an example to get my point of view I opened sell position by lot 0.01 and it makes 40 points drawdown then I opened new sell position by lot 0.01 that's mean if the price go
Is this possible to integrate in ea? I've tried searching for a function related to this for mql5 but nothing seems to appear. Any answer would be truly appreciated, thank you
What I need an anonymised trading dataset (no PII): eg: trade start/end time, trade outcome, order levels (stop-loss, take profit etc.), asset traded and such; you get the picture.. Why Research. I'm interested in developing a ML model that studies the trading patterns of traders and offers
Hi everyone, I was wondering how to add Moving Average IN the RSI indicator. Thanks for spending your time
VPS failed to migrate command 2021.02.16 11:07:51.141 Virtual Hosting: 6145438 failed to get status for 6145438 failed to execute the migrate command
Hi there, Hi friend, can anyone help make code with the following rules: Buy if the angle formed between the MA 50 indicator with a horizontal direction is greater or equal to 30 degrees or Sell if the angle formed between the MA 50 indicator with a horizontal direction is less than or equal to 330
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm working on an ea that executes buyStops and sellStops at specific signals already defined. The code works well in in the demo account of the metaQuotes. Switching to the broker account (The broker is Credit Financial Invest CFI and the symbol is EURUSD ) no trades are executed as I get
I am trying to convert an indicator that is too complex to be called by iCustom into an expert advisor. When I say too complicated, I mean that we would need to copy hundreds of indicator buffers. So Instead I am porting the indicator code directly to the EA code. Most of it is straightforward, but
I couldn't figure out what's wrong with my code, i've tried everything i could think of. The buy and sell position is working but the order limit ,stop,and stop limit part isn't working. void OnTick() { //--- Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits); Bid =
Hi developers. I am close to finishing my EA which i want to protect from unauthorized users. I have searched over this platform but I've only came across MQL4 3 simple ways of protecting your code. I have searched on the documentation of MQL5 but seems like it does not touch anything to do with
Hi DLL with EA work Well in my pc (i test it in two metatrader and no problem) but i get error in my vps ! i put DLL in right place see image, but MT4 can't load DLL or Call it. unresolved import function call cannot call call DLL : #import "demo.dll" int Account_check(int acc,int...
hello @ all like in subject written i am using metatrader5 on a linux host. this has worked fine just until a short (can't say it precisely) time ago. but now there is no signals-tab anymore in the terminal-window. i've just tried anything like login to mql5.com in the metatrader-program an so on...
Hi everyone, I am trying to draw a standard deviation channel as part of my EA using the Least Squares Method: https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/least-squares-regression.html But I am getting some strange values. Can anyone spot something in the code that I am doing wrong? Or is it just because iTime
[Deleted]
I am trying to use Universal Expert Advisor: CUnIndicator and Use of Pending Orders (Part 9) Code for PositionMT5.mqh file ... (able to compile this file without any errors). However, When try to compile Trailing.mqh (code attached below), I am getting following errors ... 'CTrailing' - unexpected
Hi maybe buy? I get compiler error on: Min_Bar= ArrayMinimum (mrateMesec, 0 , WHOLE_ARRAY ); Maks_Bar= ArrayMaximum (mrateMesec, 0 , WHOLE_ARRAY ); 'ArrayMinimum' - constant cannot be modified Please check code in file test2.mq5
Hello, I have a Expert Advisor that consists of two moving averages . I want to add a fisher transform. How can I do it? Thanks in advance
Good Day, How do I avoid Glitch that appears during backtesting? This glitch appears a lot, especially in modeling: Every tick based on real ticks. I really appreciate every suggestion. Thank's in advance
Hello, in the Journal of the tool box i have certain value of a MA and in the Data window another value for the same period and candle, am i looking good
Hi all, for the purpose of history trade analysis (forex), I write a script to save screenshot of every closed trade to see its progress. I typically open a trade manually at market price and after that I manually set SL/TP and let it run... At the trade screenshot I have enabled the 'Trade history'
how do i set trading parameters for ExpertMACD (to go short) on Meta trader 5 demo account
Cannot load executable module "ExpertAdvisor Name" from c:\hosting\instances\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\MQL5 subfolder My Expert Advisor has always worked just fine, just today after updating the version i started getting this error message and the EA is no running on the VPS. I have two VPS both with the same
  Slow market  (2)
I have created an expert advisor which performs really good in slow markets, thus I have set an hour filter but I've found that's not enough cause a trend could be started at any hour. So, how could I set a proper filter for this advisor to work profitable (it's oscillator based)? Which indicators
Hi Everybody, Request : I need a script/ code to add to EA to ensure EA opens a maximum of x orders (x buy/x sell) at a time. If a script, it will make sure once x orders are reached on MT5 terminal, it can not open more until it decreases. Back Story For transparency : I am currently optimizing an