Articles, Library comments - page 177

HLCrossSigForRSI_HTF: HLCrossSigForRSI indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RSI RFTL EA: The Expert Advisor based on iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) and RFTL indicators Author: Vladimir Karputov
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Trend: Semaphore signal indicator triggering when the Heiken Ashi Smoothed candles change their direction Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Chl: Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator with two colored channels based on standard deviations from High and Low of the indicator candles Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_HTF: Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Simplified opening of stop orders: Brief description Author: Vladimir Khlystov
FineTuningMACandle: FineTuningMA indicator in candle form Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RSI_MA: RSI MA indicator Author: Scriptor
i-KlPrice_Vol: i-KlPrice oscillator using volumes Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Trend_HTF: Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Trend indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters Author: Nikolay Kositsin
MA_Of_CCI: MA of CCI indicator Author: Scriptor
Peceptron_Mult: Multi-symbol Expert Advisor. The working algorithm is a perceptron (simple neural network). The EA uses iAC (Acceleration/Deceleration, Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator, AC) indicator. Author: Vladimir Karputov
POGO: POGO indicator Author: Scriptor
Simple_Slope: Simple slope indicator Author: Scriptor
Sylvain_Vervoort_rainbow_moving_average: Sylvain Vervoort rainbow moving average indicator Author: Scriptor
Sylvain_Vervoort_RSI_inverse_fisher_transform: Sylvain Vervoort RSI inverse fisher transform indicator Author: Scriptor
Volatility_Quality_Index: Volatility Quality Index indicator Author: Scriptor
Price_Momentum_Oscillator: Price Momentum Oscillator Author: Scriptor
HLCrossSigForWPR_HTF: HLCrossSigForWPR indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RJTX_Matches_Smoothed_Alert: RJTX_Matches_Smoothed indicator features alerts, emails and push notifications Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NRTR_Revers: The Expert Advisor is based on iATR (Average True Range, ATR) indicator Author: Vladimir Karputov
CandleMidPoint: Candle's Middle Point indicator Author: Scriptor
EMAHLC_Envelope: EMA HLC Envelope indicator Author: Scriptor
EMAHLC_Envelope_Oscillator: EMA HLC Envelope Oscillator indicator Author: Scriptor
Fractal_Channel: Fractal Channel indicator Author: Scriptor
iCrossAD: iCrossAD signal indicator. It shows possible reversals or price roll-backs. Author: Artyom Trishkin
Pivot_Fibs_Custom: A set of Fibo levels (pivot points) based on candles of a timeframe specified in the inputs Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Pivot_Fibs_Custom_Arr: A set of Fibo levels (pivot points), based on candles of a timeframe specified in the inputs, made in the form of labels Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-KlPrice_Vol_Direct: i-KlPrice_Vol indicator shows direction of the histogram bars movement using colored icons on these bars Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-KlPrice_Vol_Direct_HTF: i-KlPrice_Vol_Direct indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters Author: Nikolay Kositsin