WHat happen with the spread

Hallo 

Some one Please help me, today i open my chart and i verry shocked with there spread suddenly growth to 30 pip more on pairs usdjpy like the attached screenshoot below, 
What happen becuse its never occur at before. 
I want to know the condition in another broker, my broker is robo×××××, it bad because will make masiv loss from the exstreem   Movement of spread like that,. Do another one have same ekperience to me? 
Thanks
Files:

Embun Burhanudin: Some one Please help me, today i open my chart and i verry shocked with there spread suddenly growth to 30 pip more on pairs usdjpy like the attached screenshoot below, 
What happen becuse its never occur at before. 
I want to know the condition in another broker, my broker is robo×××××, it bad because will make masiv loss from the exstreem   Movement of spread like that,. Do another one have same ekperience to me?

It is the end of the week and the markets have closed. It is normal for spreads to widen during the weekend, because there is no liquidity (market is closed). It always returns to normal when markets open again!

It happens on almost every currency pair on every week-end. I am surprised you have never noticed it before!

PS! According to the image, it is 14.3 pips (not 30 pips).