array out of range error

An MQL4 function I've created and used before in prior MT4 versions is now yielding an "array out of range error" in my EA in latest version of MT4. I've searched around and can't find an answer. The error is referencing the line:

Level = Levels[j]; 

after the word "Levels"

How do I fix this? 

Thanks

Bill 

//-----------------------------------
// RainbowTop() Function
//-----------------------------------
double RainbowTop(int BarsBack)
   {
   double   MA1 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 8, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, BarsBack), Digits());
   double   MA2 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 13, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, BarsBack), Digits());
   double   MA3 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 21, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, BarsBack), Digits());
   double   MA4 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 34, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, BarsBack), Digits());
   double   MA5 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 55, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, BarsBack), Digits());

double Levels[5];  
   Levels[0] = MA1;
   Levels[1] = MA2;
   Levels[2] = MA3;
   Levels[3] = MA4;
   Levels[4] = MA5;

double TopLevel = 0;
   double Level = 0;

for(int j=0; j<=ArraySize(Levels); j++)
      {
      Level = Levels[j];
      if (Level > TopLevel)      
         {
         TopLevel = Level;
         }
      }
   return(TopLevel);
   }

billworld2: An MQL4 function I've created and used before in prior MT4 versions is now yielding an "array out of range error" in my EA in latest version of MT4. I've searched around and can't find an answer. The error is referencing the line:

Level = Levels[j]; 

after the word "Levels"

How do I fix this?

for(int j=0; j<=ArraySize(Levels); j++)

It should be "j < ArraySize(Levels)" and not "<=".

Fernando Carreiro:
It should be "j < ArraySize(Levels)" and not "<=".
That works. Thanks Fernando!

Good day to you Fernando,

I get a similar sort of error message, but there is no "ArraySize" anywhere in the code of my indicator.
Message is:

2020.03.27 19:00:00.687 sm3BarFractalBreak v2.0 US30,M30: array out of range in 'sm3BarFractalBreak v2.0.mq4' (202,62)

Any suggestions please?
Thanking you sincerely for replying.
Hercs.

Hercs van Wyk:

I get a similar sort of error message, but there is no "ArraySize" anywhere in the code of my indicator.
Message is:

2020.03.27 19:00:00.687 sm3BarFractalBreak v2.0 US30,M30: array out of range in 'sm3BarFractalBreak v2.0.mq4' (202,62)

1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Indicators don't need ArraySize, they have automatically resized buffers.

3. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

4. You are likely looking past the end of the buffer.
              How to do your lookbacks correctly.