Indicators: Relative Volatility Index

Relative Volatility Index:

Indicator is already multi time frame version with alerts included.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hey

I tried to add this code to my robot to use RVI Fill in decision process but i´m getting this error:

'timeFrameToString' - undeclared identifier Fiercerion9.mq5 214 43

How can i do this 

Fabio Cordeiro #:

Hey

I tried to add this code to my robot to use RVI Fill in decision process but i´m getting this error:

'timeFrameToString' - undeclared identifier Fiercerion9.mq5 214 43

How can i do this 

What does that error have to do with the indicator? That is an error in your code - not the indicator code.

Btw: to use that indicator from an EA you do not need the timeFrameToString() function at all

Mladen Rakic #:

What does that error have to do with the indicator? That is an error in your code - not the indicator code.

Btw: to use that indicator from an EA you do not need the timeFrameToString() function at all

Mladen, do you get my messages started from 25-June to 26-July, you posted the reply message on this thread  on 17-August, that means you are ALIVE, not DEAD.

Can I share screenshot of the stuff here ???

Hi Mladen

first thank you for those good programs

in this case, the only vector that is displayed on the panel data is the rvi.

How can I make the levels down up & middle show up on the panel data so I can make the handle in my EA

All the best

R

ricar #:

Hi Mladen

first thank you for those good programs

in this case, the only vector that is displayed on the panel data is the rvi.

How can I make the levels down up & middle show up on the panel data so I can make the handle in my EA

All the best

R

I  have changed here

PlotIndexSetInteger(i,PLOT_SHOW_DATA,true)

I believe it wont cause any harm, do you agree, Mladen?

Thank you, good indicator. I really like all the price options we can use. Have a wonderful day!