Programming EAs in under 5 Minutes. - page 2

This all is too far and wide from the original topic. I have no time to answer to every point, but it loooks like MT supports most of the mentioned features, and if something is not supported out of the box, it provides unlimited options for extending.

I know moderators may act strangely, but we can do nothing with this. Yet I see many discussions, polls, and ideas about the product improvements here - and they remain intact.

I don't like many things in MT and created a lot of issues in the service desk, try to do the same and see what MQ answer you regarding your ideas about the tester. I think they have a vision of their product which may differ to yours. C'est la vie.

DLLs are disallowed in the market due to security reasons. Yet you can sell your products via other channels. Or you can sell a light version (working without DLL) in the market, and then send DLL for customers yourself.

Stanislav Korotky:

This all is too far and wide from the original topic. I have no time to answer to every point, but it loooks like MT supports most of the mentioned features, and if something is not supported out of the box, it provides unlimited options for extending.

I have sent requests to service desk for improvements, but I saw very few or non of the requests implemented.

Thank you for your time. 

Osama Shaban #:

Believe me, Human brain is making better EAs than automated softwares as they have limited functions and can't express all ideas you want to implement.

To do any idea yo want and express it into EA, you need to do it by yourself, you need to use your brain and not rely on softwares/websites. 

Can I get your contact I need huge help