I want to learn how to code an EA

I don't know anything about programing but i'm willing to learn how to use custom indicator to build EA. Please, help me.
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

forexgoshen:
I don't know anything about programing but i'm willing to learn how to use custom indicator to build EA. Please, help me.

Here's for MQL4 : Book, online documentation and forum.

Here's MQL5 : book (which also an online documentation and also available in MetaEditor 5), and you know where forum is. 

My advice when asking in forum, don't ask to someone else to do it for you for free, no one like that, and since there are plenty people asking like that, you probably will get "an upset" reply.  

MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
MQL4 Tutorial

Thanks very much. I will be studding it from now on.

Thanks

forexgoshen:

Eni ti o nfe eko nfe imo (Those who want knowledge love understanding)