Indicators: RAVI (Range Action Verification Index)

RAVI (Range Action Verification Index):

The indicator represents the derivative of the second averaging of the financial asset price, increased a hundred times.

Fig.1. The RAVI indicator

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

I placed the SmoothAlgorithms MQH file in the "Include" folder, placed the RAVI file in the indicators folder, and it doesn't seem to be working. When I compile the RAVI file it has errors. Anybody else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? I've used RAVI on MT4 for awhile now and am trying to get it setup on MT5. Please help!!!

Download "SmoothAlgorithms.mqh" from the following page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/321609

Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136)
  • www.mql5.com
MetaEditor shows 69 errors in Smoothalgorithms.mqh after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) See attached images. Any idea how to fix them quickly...

Brian Piñon:
I placed the SmoothAlgorithms MQH file in the "Include" folder, placed the RAVI file in the indicators folder, and it doesn't seem to be working. When I compile the RAVI file it has errors. Anybody else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? I've used RAVI on MT4 for awhile now and am trying to get it setup on MT5. Please help!!!

Use SmoothAlgorithms file from this post
Indicator works with fixed SmoothAlgorithms file.

• www.mql5.com
MetaEditor shows 69 errors in Smoothalgorithms.mqh after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) See attached images. Any idea how to fix them quickly...