how to buy an indi?

Hey guys , sorry I am new here, would apreciate some help in purchasing an indicator.

How do you buy an indicator? I use mt4 in demo mode and I want to put a indicator there. It first downloads to my mt4 and then when I try to load it it asks me to buy. But nothing happens when I click on the buy button.

Can anyone please tell me how to do this correctly?

shaileshm:

Hey guys , sorry I am new here, would apreciate some help in purchasing an indicator.

How do you buy an indicator? I use mt4 in demo mode and I want to put a indicator there. It first downloads to my mt4 and then when I try to load it it asks me to buy. But nothing happens when I click on the buy button.

Can anyone please tell me how to do this correctly?

Hello shaileshm,

if you buy a product via your MT4 and you click on BUY you have to confirm this step with your MQL5 account password.

I recommend to expand the markets tab to the double size because this this password request form appears at the product page and is sometimes a bit hidden.

If you follow this link you'll get a detailed video instruction "How to purchase a product in the market" 

Best regards
Daniel 

How to purchase a robot or an indicator in Market of MetaTrader Platforms?
How to purchase a robot or an indicator in Market of MetaTrader Platforms?
  • //www.youtube.com/user/MetaQuotesOfficial">
  • www.youtube.com
Any trader will find thousands of trading robots, indicators, financial magazines and books in the MetaTrader Market. All of that can be purchased directly i...