need help

Hey Guy´s ,

hope someone knows a solution. I try to build my own Fibo Tool over MT4. It lookes a bit like the ElliottMotiveWave  in MT5.

I build it with Tredlines and OBJ_Arrow . My Problem:

I want that the Objcets act like they where one, that means when i click at one point, that all 3 Objects moves immediately, without delay. 

over OBJ_MOVE is that not possible, or i made something wrong. hope someone knows a solution.

Greets hansie 

You can use OBJ_FIBO type object:

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_fibo

Otherwise, you would have to use OnChartEvent function in order to automatically move all the lines when you move one of them with your mouse.

Regards.

OBJ_FIBO - Object Types - Objects Constants - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
OBJ_FIBO - Object Types - Objects Constants - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Hansie:

Hey Guy´s ,

hope someone knows a solution. I try to build my own Fibo Tool over MT4. It lookes a bit like the ElliottMotiveWave  in MT5.

I build it with Tredlines and OBJ_Arrow . My Problem:

I want that the Objcets act like they where one, that means when i click at one point, that all 3 Objects moves immediately, without delay. 

over OBJ_MOVE is that not possible, or i made something wrong. hope someone knows a solution.

Greets hansie 

Du könntest den sourse oder ein Teil davon posten.

In english, please. Thanks-