EA robot vs signals - page 5

if a person is not 'able to control emotions and ego it's do better  expert

if a person does not understand anything how to market run ,, better to do  expert

but 

we can say with absolute certainty that the 99.99% expert here are not profitable for to many reasons

I think EA +indicator only can help a lot in semimanual mode 

Alberto Cioccarelli:

but 

we can say with absolute certainty that the 99.99% expert here are not profitable for to many reasons

Thanks for keeping the 0.01% for my EA!

And btw, emotions can be easily coded into an algorithm too!

I prefer signals

EA's can be back tested, but as you know the historical data may not be as accurate, (the message you get when downloading historical from MT) but a signal that's been running a while has all stats attached and also the main ingredients, subscribers and their views/comments, these should not be overlooked, however, you sometimes need to "read between the lines" on some comments, K

Madi Forex:
Hi guys  between  using signals and a robot  which one ia better 

i use my free EA and i think is better like signal :)

emanuele maver:

i use my free EA and i think is better like signal :)

Both should be in the control of human, my man ^_^

EAs are better than signals, because slippage

I've always felt that EA's work best on shorter time frames, where as manual signals work better on swing trades.

I use a combination of both.

Thomas Werra:
Well, if i had to chose between signal A using robot B or using robot B by myself, i would go for for the direct use of the EA.

The benefit of using a good signal is they monitor the robot if you do not like to be tied to your computer at all.

can anyone PM me their best EA results or recommendations