Strategy tester

Regularly I use the "Strategy tester" to optimize my expert. I was making analysis from 1-Oct-2015

However when I changed the computer, and install the MT4 again, the "Strategy tester" only allows me to simulate from Jun-2016, which is terribly short.

Is there any way to force to a simulation from a certain date?

Thanks

BB2013:

Regularly I use the "Strategy tester" to optimize my expert. I was making analysis from 1-Oct-2015

However when I changed the computer, and install the MT4 again, the "Strategy tester" only allows me to simulate from Jun-2016, which is terribly short.

Is there any way to force to a simulation from a certain date?

Thanks

Please press F2 on the terminal and update history.

Thanks.

However after pressing F2 the window shows me that for my instrument (NAS100USD, M30) the data starts at 2016.06.15.

Pressing "Download" a window tells me that data comes from "Metaquotes Software Corp."... I press OK, but it mentions that no further data are available.

Any sugestion ?

BB2013:

Thanks.

However after pressing F2 the window shows me that for my instrument (NAS100USD, M30) the data starts at 2016.06.15.

Pressing "Download" a window tells me that data comes from "Metaquotes Software Corp."... I press OK, but it mentions that no further data are available.

Any sugestion ?

NAS100USD is not available.

You can search online for historic data or ask your broker about it.