Discussion of article "Graphical Interfaces VII: the Tables Controls (Chapter 1)"

New article Graphical Interfaces VII: the Tables Controls (Chapter 1) has been published:

The seventh part of the series on MetaTrader graphical interfaces deals with three table types: text label, edit box and rendered one. Another important and frequently used controls are tabs allowing you to show/hide groups of other controls and develop space effective interfaces in your MQL applications.

Text label tables consist of the following components:

1. Background.
  2. Text labels.
  3. Vertical scroll bar.
  4. Horizontal scroll bar.

Fig. 1. Compound parts of the text label control

Fig. 1. Compound parts of the text label table control

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article Graphical Interfaces VII: the Tables Controls (Chapter 1) has been published:

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

Awesome!

Got the following error messages when I tried to compile the code in  MetaTrader 5.0 Build 1347. 
I'm new to  programming and don't know what happened. Here are the errors and the respective lines where they occur.

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer SplitButon.mqh 90 65
  CContextMenu     *GetContextMenuPointer(void)        const { return(::GetPointer(m_drop_menu));  }

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer ListView.mqh 67 76
  CScrollV         *GetScrollVPointer(void)                       const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollv)); }

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer CheckComboBox.mqh 90 81
 CListView        *GetListViewPointer(void)                           const { return(::GetPointer(m_listview));  

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer LabelsTable.mqh 78 69
   CScrollV         *GetScrollVPointer(void)                const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollv)); }

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer LabelsTable.mqh 79 69
     CScrollH         *GetScrollHPointer(void)                const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollh)); }

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer Table.mqh 101 74 e 102 74

CScrollV         *GetScrollVPointer(void)                     const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollv)); }
   CScrollH         *GetScrollHPointer(void)                     const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollh)); }

'return' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer CanvasTable.mqh 75 61 e 76 61
   CScrollV         *GetScrollVPointer(void)        const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollv)); }
   CScrollH         *GetScrollHPointer(void)        const { return(::GetPointer(m_scrollh)); }

reboeiras:
Got the following error messages when I tried to compile the code in  MetaTrader 5.0 Build 1347. 
I'm new to  programming and don't know what happened. Here are the errors and the respective lines where they occur.

Download the latest version: Graphical Interfaces X: Updates for Easy And Fast Library (Build 2) 

Hello

Thank you very much for the excellent article.

I have a question

How can I use checkboxes or buttons in some cells in a table?

I tried a lot to do it but unfortunately I didn't succeed
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL
  • www.mql5.com
OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL - Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5